BY TOCCA #83 in Facial Mists

Bring a touch of luxury to your everyday haircare with these lightweight mists, fragranced with TOCCA's signature scents. TOCCA's hair fragrance contains a delicate blend of moisturizing oils, providing a veil of fragrance and subtle shine. This collection contains: (Each sold separately) Florence is sophisticated and chic and evokes classic elegance. Ivory gardenia combined with blonde wood create a sophisticated and feminine scent. Stella enchants and beguiles with an uncompromising magnetism. The scent is infused with the slightly sweet, never bitter, and always fresh scent of blood orange. Giulietta encapsulates the romance of a never-ending love affair. Sweet top notes of ylang-ylang, green apple, and pink tulips bloom into the floral delicacy of lily of the valley, vanilla orchid, and lilac. Cleopatra evokes strength and allure. It is infused with the crisp, fresh scent of juicy grapefruit and soothing cucumber used in the legendary queen's beauty rituals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mahreen K.
Mahreen K.
I really love this product. This light weight mist is fragrant and perfect for my hair.  I live in Houston and it gets really hot. In between my client meetings, I am able to use this mist to freshen my hair just as one would apply fragrance to freshen your body. It costs only $36 bucks and it is totally worth the purchase.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
I bought this initially because I love fragrances and had never tried a hair fragrance. This product is amazing. It smells fresh and clean and floral. If you are on day two or three between hair washes it can mask the hair odor. It also is not drying to the hair! Highly recommend this.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
This is perfect for my off shampoo days! Living in a hot and humid climate in the summer always makes me want to wash my hair more than I should because of the possible smell but this is perfect to pair with my dry shampoo to help keep my hair healthy and clean smelling.