BY TOCCA

Bring a touch of luxury to your everyday haircare with these lightweight mists, fragranced with TOCCA's signature scents. TOCCA's hair fragrance contains a delicate blend of moisturizing oils, providing a veil of fragrance and subtle shine. This collection contains: (Each sold separately) Florence is sophisticated and chic and evokes classic elegance. Ivory gardenia combined with blonde wood create a sophisticated and feminine scent. Stella enchants and beguiles with an uncompromising magnetism. The scent is infused with the slightly sweet, never bitter, and always fresh scent of blood orange. Giulietta encapsulates the romance of a never-ending love affair. Sweet top notes of ylang-ylang, green apple, and pink tulips bloom into the floral delicacy of lily of the valley, vanilla orchid, and lilac. Cleopatra evokes strength and allure. It is infused with the crisp, fresh scent of juicy grapefruit and soothing cucumber used in the legendary queen's beauty rituals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
I have this but in Colette. It's the purple one. I bought it at Tj Maxx after hearing Kathleenlights rave about it. I don't wash my hair more than 2x a week and this is a life saver for me. It smells so amazing and the smell lasts until my next shower in my hair. This is my first hair fragrance and I'm obsessed. I'll have to buy the actual body fragrance in this scent because it's my new favorite thing. 5 stars!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I stumbled across this in Anthropologie and it smelled so good, I couldn't resist! I thought it was a perfume, and didn't realize it was a hair fragrance until I got home. However, it makes my hair smell floral and girly, which is wonderful. I feel like I don't even need perfume after spraying this!
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
I think these are so cool and an awesome idea! Lovely scents in a variety of different tones. The only downside is if you're more prone to greasy hair, these would probably add to that issue, so you would want to use liberally.