MakeupPerfume & CologneTOCCA
Florence by -Eau De Parfum Spray 17 oz

Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz

by TOCCA

Put a fresh new spark in your day by spritzing Tocca Florence perfume for women. Created by the design house of Tocca in 2006 with the modern woman in mind, the alluring blend of refreshing notes from apple, grapefruit leaf and pear infused with the softl

Is this fragrance long lasting? I have had my eye on it for a while and unsure if I should splurge.
How’s the smell?
What does it smell like?
Start your review of Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Dina H.
I received this sample from Birchbox. For once I can describe a fragrance. It’s top notes are grapefruit and bergamot, layers of jasmine and blue iris and a base of blonde wood and white musk. Whew! Now do I like it? The answer is yes. I think it’s a pretty scent for someone of my age. It’s not really a fragrance for the younger generation. It is pretty potent. I used l spray about an hour ago and it’s just now settling in. The price for a full bottle is $76. That’s too expensive for something that I just like. I probably wouldn’t seek it out.
Kristine P.
Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Kristine P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is literally my favorite perfume. It has notes of bergamot, pear and gardenia, but the gardenia is really the star of the show. I am in love with the scent and so is my boyfriend. He can never get enough. Smells super feminine and not overpowering—it’s a MUST have! Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Katie B.
Chillicothe, OH
Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Katie B.
this is my favorite fragrance. it's smells amazing! it's a light, clean scent and it has a hint of cotton candy fragrance (at least on me). I'm obsessed with Tocca Florence and the price is great also!
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Sabrina E.
Tocca's Florence EDP, released in 2006, is classified as a floral fragrance with notes of pear, bergamot, apple, gardenia, tuberose, musk, and woody notes. Like with all Tocca fragrances, Florence comes adorned with its signature decorated flacon that gives it that elegant aesthetic, and the smell seems to correlate. The initial opening is lightly citrusy and fruity, but only slightly. The main star of the show is the gardenia and the other background white and powdery florals. If you are not a fan of gardenia or other clean white florals, you may find this scent headache-inducing. Otherwise, it is a crisp and wonderfully floral fragrance. It reminds me of a freshly blooming spring garden heady with gardenia, the womanly musk mingling along with the fresh air. Performance is average for this EDP, though - sillage is moderate, and it lasts up to 4-5 hours on the skin. Sophisticated, romantic, elegant - this is the perfume I imagine one wears when they are out on the town in Paris, strolling along the gardens at the Palace of Versailles. Bringing together an old-world feel with a sense of contemporary sophistication, this is the perfume that bridges the gap. While it's not overly complex or nuanced, it's still a very wonderful fragrance that wears well, great for the springtime. If you like Gucci Bloom, Michael Kors Signature, or the Kim K Signature fragrances, you will most likely enjoy this scent as well.
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by marci S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used 250 Sephora points today and got a free mini size Tocca Florence perfume. It has a heady floral scent that is super feminine and turns slightly musky when the chemistry of your skin and the perfume mix together! Love it!
Summer T.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
The perfect blend of Gardenia, fruits and spices. Reminds me of Disneyland for some reason! Must be the gardenia. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume!
Zeynep M.
san jose
Tocca Florence by Tocca -Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Zeynep M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume so much. This has a great smell. I would describe the smell as vey fresh, feminine, a little floral. I’ve been using this scent for a while and I would definitely recommend this perfume!!
Jeni A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a free sample from Sephora with a purchase I had made. I absolutely love it! I’m always trying to find something I REALLY like and let me tell you, this is it! I was trying to figure out what part of the scent seemed familiar and I knew as soon as I read about it. Gardenia. One of the notes in this parfum is Gardenia. Which I love! Along with bergamot and lush pear. But the reason I give it 5 stars is because it ALSO lasts all day! I’ve tried a lot of different parfums and I’ve never had one last this long. And I’ve tried expensive ones as well. Great job Tocca! Yes, I’m buying it!
Mackenzie M.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
A very floral rollerball formula that leaves skin smelling like a summer flower patch. My only complaint it that is does not last long, but the parfum probably lasts much longer. The spritz May be worth the investment for how great it smells!
\Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this scent! It is very unique and super fresh. It makes me feel like I am back in Europe for the Summer.