Tocca Emelia Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessicca S.Tocca Emelia Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole B.Tocca Emelia Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Laura A.

BY TOCCA

A free-spirited adventuress, Emelia calls the world her home. Her vivacious, bohemian spirit enchants with refreshing notes of fig and clementine grounded by the natural warmth of magnolia and geranium. Refreshing and vibrant, Emelia's zest for life celebrates the spirit of wanderlust. Notes: Watery Clementine, Loquat Fruit, Bucchu Leaves, Fig Leaf, Geranium Coeur, Magnolia Tree Leaf, Amaryllis, Kadota Fig, Mate Absolute Paraguay, Bison Grass, Florentine Orris, Praline, Ambrette Seed Absolute, Coconut Water. Style: Bohemian. Vivacious. Fresh. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Thia B.
['Dalton', ''], GA
My favorite Tocca perfume. It's a sweet, soft scent that lasts all day. I like spraying it in my hair and on my wrists and I can smell it throughout the day. The bottle is gorgeous and it's lasted me a while. Highly recommend if you want to try Tocca to try this one first it's incredible.
Jessica V.
Phoenix, AZ
A really unique scent on me. Floral but not in an "old" smelling way, this scent features gardenia and is bright and flowery upon application. Over the day, it mellows a little but still with the brightness from the gardenia. Bought from Sephora.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received a sample of this perfume in my March Birchbox. This perfume is a floral and fruity fragrance that i would use for a daytime. This is light and airy scent works perfect for a spring/ summer time perfume. When I first sprayed it on my arm it was a  little overpowering and strong. You can definitely smell the floral of the magnolia and geranium at first but there is a undertone of the fruity clementine and fig after it settles. It also didn't last as long as I was expecting it to last. It seemed to last about 3 hours and I was just in my office working not out in the heat or anything.  I m not a big fan of floral scented  perfume, i am more of a woodsy musky kind of girl but this perfume is not bad and I like it.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I really love this. I got a sample of this in BirchBox and they nailed my favorite scents with this one. Is a tiny bit too sweet for me, but I feel like it settles out well. It’s decently priced for a quality perfume, under $70. It has fit top notes of fig, clementine, magnolia and buchu (plum) and middle notes of fig and grass to transition into an earthy balance then coconut, praline, and ambrette base notes that balance out the sweetness even more.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Very bright and fresh, there really aren't a lot of identifiable notes that jump out at me in this for some reason, other than green grass and sweet flowers. The iris makes it a bit darker and less sparkly than, say Isabel, but she's more like her sisters than, say, Cleopatra, who is a beast unto herself.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received this in my April BirchBox and I love it!! This bright, warm fragrance is filled with fruity and floral notes like clementine, loquat, geranium, fig, and magnolia - a single spritz instantly uplifts your mood. The full size is pricey ($72) but it's a nice perfume and you can get samples at some locations upon request.
Stephanie H.
Franklinville, NY
If you are looking for something to wear for a night out on the town that only happens every so often, that is how I feel about this. The smell is quite overpowering at first and I didn't even like the smell until I actually placed it on my wrist. It is long last though, which is a plus these days.
Chelsie L.
This scent is so different from anything I would normally wear. It's a fresh scent to me, maybe a little bit of an oriental scent also. Very nice. I feel like it's definitely more of a special occasion perfume, or when I want to step a little bit out of my comfort zone.
Gracie D.
Yakima, WA
My go to perfume at the moment. I received a sample a while ago and loved it so much I bought a bigger size. It's absolutely perfect for everyday wear. It's very floral and almost exotic or fruity. I really love spritzimg it in before I go to class, or before an audition since it's not overwhelming and it has good staying power. I defiantly recommend this to anyone wanting something classy, sophisticated, and feminine.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
FYI: received this as a sample in my birchbox

I really enjoy this scent on my second day (I only shower every other day). It's really good for layering. On it's own it's very citrus-y and kind smells like the orange groves from soarin' over California from Disneyland!