Tocca Emelia Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessicca S.Tocca Emelia Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole B.Tocca Emelia Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Laura A.

BY TOCCA

A free-spirited adventuress, Emelia calls the world her home. Her vivacious, bohemian spirit enchants with refreshing notes of fig and clementine grounded by the natural warmth of magnolia and geranium. Refreshing and vibrant, Emelia's zest for life celebrates the spirit of wanderlust. Notes: Watery Clementine, Loquat Fruit, Bucchu Leaves, Fig Leaf, Geranium Coeur, Magnolia Tree Leaf, Amaryllis, Kadota Fig, Mate Absolute Paraguay, Bison Grass, Florentine Orris, Praline, Ambrette Seed Absolute, Coconut Water. Style: Bohemian. Vivacious. Fresh. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
This scent is so different from anything I would normally wear. It's a fresh scent to me, maybe a little bit of an oriental scent also. Very nice. I feel like it's definitely more of a special occasion perfume, or when I want to step a little bit out of my comfort zone.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Monroe, MI
This perfume is one of my new favorites. It's a beautiful feminine scent that reminds me of the springtime or a sunny day. It's fresh, a bit floral, and has a tiny tiny bit of a coconut scent. I this would be a perfect scent for a first date. Feminine and girly.
Naz A.
Naz A.
Erie, PA
I absolutely LOVE how this smells. I am very picky when it comes to perfumes but I really didn't mind splurging on this item. Bottle is very nice and easy to use, smell lasts all day and it is so fresh! I think you can wear this all seasons. Definitely try!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I'm in love with this. It's a great summer fragrance but I think I'll keep using it beyond that. It's a light floral with a tropical background. There's a faint whiff of coconut and fig leaf. It's not super long lasting but most light florals aren't.
Finley T.
Finley T.
This is delicious. It's a very complex fragrance because it has so many different notes, but it's not overwhelming or too strong. It's a perfect mix of tropical, fruity, floral, and a teeny hint of earthiness. It has decent lasting power.
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Best perfume ever! This is sweet and florally. Worth the price and the bottle is very heavy and well designed. I have never smelt anything like this! I have only purchased one bottle and it has lasted me for months now!
Cinder N.
Cinder N.
I LOVE this perfume. It smells very different after sitting on my skin. It's ok in the air, AMAZING on me. Too bad it's so hard to find in stores.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received a sample of this perfume in my March Birchbox. This perfume is a floral and fruity fragrance that i would use for a daytime. This is light and airy scent works perfect for a spring/ summer time perfume. When I first sprayed it on my arm it was a  little overpowering and strong. You can definitely smell the floral of the magnolia and geranium at first but there is a undertone of the fruity clementine and fig after it settles. It also didn't last as long as I was expecting it to last. It seemed to last about 3 hours and I was just in my office working not out in the heat or anything.  I m not a big fan of floral scented  perfume, i am more of a woodsy musky kind of girl but this perfume is not bad and I like it.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received this in my April BirchBox and I love it!! This bright, warm fragrance is filled with fruity and floral notes like clementine, loquat, geranium, fig, and magnolia - a single spritz instantly uplifts your mood. The full size is pricey ($72) but it's a nice perfume and you can get samples at some locations upon request.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
FYI: received this as a sample in my birchbox

I really enjoy this scent on my second day (I only shower every other day). It's really good for layering. On it's own it's very citrus-y and kind smells like the orange groves from soarin' over California from Disneyland!