TOCCA Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Emily R.

BY TOCCA

TOCCA Beauty s latest fine fragrance launch was inspired by the love story of Italian director Federico Fellini and Giulietta Masina.  The famed movie-maker s romance with his actress wife was one for the ages.  Also known as Federico s "Lo Spippolo", meaning the small things that inspire tenderness, Giulietta was the heart and soul of Fellini s masterpieces.  This new Eau de Parfum scent carries her namesake and draws from the ethereal scents reminiscent of the couple s trips to the island of Corsica where the two dreamt up the director s visionary tales. Top notes:   Bulgarian Rose, Ylang Ylang, Green Apple, Pink Tulips Middle notes:   Lily of the Valley, Iris Pallida, Vanilla Orchid, Lilac, Heliotrope Bottom notes:   Cedar wood, Musk, Amber, Sandalwood see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Crystal K.
Grand Prairie
I discovered this scent at SephoraTOCCA Eau de Parfum and when i say that i love this scent! It is my new go to scent! So refreshing and a little sweet. I’m constantly asked what perfume I have on. I love it! I had to buy two additional roller balls for my purse!
Monica D.
Henderson
I love Tocca products and I especially love the Stella fragrance. It is unique and I constantly get compliments when I wear it. I feel pretty when I have it on. I also love the way the Tocca bottles feel in my hand. They have a very nice weight to them.
anna s.
New York, New York
This is a pricey perfume but such a beautiful scent. The bottle is gorgeous also. Long lasting scent that isn’t too powerful but enough for people to notice you smell great
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
This is a warm fruity and flowery scent. It starts off really strong so a little goes a long way. It lasts all day and my husband loves it. I received it in a BirchBox and I have to buy the full size but it's like $72.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play box. I have to say this smells just like the Brittany Spears parfum. I love the smell..it's very sweet. I would recommend this scent.
Heather May S.
It smells expensive and is a little overpowering when initially applied (take caution), however it quickly dissipates into a lovely, light and playful scent. It's not heavy or too musky, but seems like a scent that young or young at heart people would like to wear. A little citrusy, a little spicy and something else...like sunshine. A good gift for the 20-40 year olds in your life.
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
Absolutely amazing perfume. I ordered Bianca after receiving a sample of it. I've never gotten so many compliments on a perfume before and it came in a beautiful bottle. The scent lasts for a relatively long time (not as long as some of my more expensive perfumes but long enough to get me through the school day).
IPrincess W.
Tocca is a brand a lot of people don't know about. I like out of the ordinary brands and scents that anyone know much about. I just received a set with Stella and Giulietta to try and I love both scents. Both scents will go on my to buy list! I tried to rate but it's not working so I will write I give both 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite scents! I've been wearing this scent for at least 5 years now. It is a classy citrus scent that is not overwhelming and is incredibly calming. I love how this makes me feel wearing it! Powerful woman! Love it so much!!!!! Thanks TOCCA!
Jennifer B.
Tocca perfumes are BEAUTIFUL. I got a little set from my mother as a present featuring cleopatra, stella, brigette, and a couple of other ones... and my goodness they all smell so beautiful! My boyfriend can't get enough of it, he always notices when I wear these
Heather B.
How do I start receiving boxes from Infuser monthly?