BY TOCCA

The full moon overhead casts a silver light on a midnight stroll between a French beauty and her beloved. Evoking the warmth and comfort of finding your soulmate, Margaux embraces you with velvety petals of green gardenia and ambery violet. The richness of cashmere wood and warm musk, lightened by the sweetness of vanilla, envelop you in an intoxicating perfume that conjures the timelessness of that one true love. Top Notes: Blood Orange, Bergamot Blossom, Cassis, Green Gardenia Middle Notes: Black Jasmine, Ambery Violet, Cashmere Woods Bottom Notes: Warm Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Heliotrope Eau de Parfum see more...

Amanda A.
Hialeah, FL
I loveeeeee this perfume so much I went out and a woman had it on and I fell in love with it ever since I also love that the scent is going to make me remember an awesome time I had
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
I love almost all of Tocca's scents. All so unique to all the other perfumes on the market. This is both warm and fresh with a little bit of a musk. It has a lot of depth and smells very different on every person who wears it (I got one for my mom too). Smells like a lot of perfumes that I recall form my trip to Italy. Highly recommend.
Carmel A.
I love this perfume. I bought a bunch of samples from Sephora and this one was one of the samples I really liked.
Kim W.
N Ft Myers, FL
I was anticipating this scent would be better than it was. Perfume is such a personal thing, and this one just didn't do it for me.
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
This has become my favorite scent. I find myself reaching for this on days I want to feel luxurious and sexy. I love the way this blends in with my scent and it is long lasting. It tends to linger throughout the day. I get a lot of complements when I wear this.
member-42e2cc9a1
Oregon
Very good smelling perfume just wish it had like a pump or spray for a better application
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI
This scent makes me feel grown up! It is feminine, sophisticated, and a little sexy. It's one of those rare scents that just smells like a little of everything to me, A little floral, a little, fruity, a little sweet, a little woody. It's a very comforting and inviting scent.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually I hate any perfume with amber in it but this is still sort of nice. Tocca perfume is always super high quality and long lasting. Aside from the amber this scent reminds me of the orange Candies perfume I wore in high school.
Elisa S.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is so fresh and clean. The crisp scent is amazing. I'm in love with it! Definitely something to check out!!!
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I received this in the Birchbox Vanity Affair box, and I was very excited about it. The bottle is so cute! I like this perfume, and a little goes a long way. It smells very musky, and expensive.