BY TOCCA

The full moon overhead casts a silver light on a midnight stroll between a French beauty and her beloved. Evoking the warmth and comfort of finding your soulmate, Margaux embraces you with velvety petals of green gardenia and ambery violet. The richness of cashmere wood and warm musk, lightened by the sweetness of vanilla, envelop you in an intoxicating perfume that conjures the timelessness of that one true love. Top Notes: Blood Orange, Bergamot Blossom, Cassis, Green Gardenia Middle Notes: Black Jasmine, Ambery Violet, Cashmere Woods Bottom Notes: Warm Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Heliotrope Eau de Parfum see more...

Amanda A.
Hialeah, FL
I loveeeeee this perfume so much I went out and a woman had it on and I fell in love with it ever since I also love that the scent is going to make me remember an awesome time I had
Deana S.
Minong, WI
I love any perfume That is warm scented. reminds me of summer. and right now it being winter this is delishes!! I can smell strong orange and floral and some vanilla. and while I only like sweet musk around chriatmas. this isn't too sweet. I only wish it lasted longer on me then a couple hours. but That can be my body chemistry. still highly recommend
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
I love almost all of Tocca's scents. All so unique to all the other perfumes on the market. This is both warm and fresh with a little bit of a musk. It has a lot of depth and smells very different on every person who wears it (I got one for my mom too). Smells like a lot of perfumes that I recall form my trip to Italy. Highly recommend.
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
This has become my favorite scent. I find myself reaching for this on days I want to feel luxurious and sexy. I love the way this blends in with my scent and it is long lasting. It tends to linger throughout the day. I get a lot of complements when I wear this.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I'm such a fan of the Tocca brand. It's not super well known, but I got one is a sub box, and was hooked. They are very wearable fragrances. Every one I have tried is super dimensional and has amazing staying power. Definitely among my favorites in my collection!
Beth O.
Lawrence, KS
I can't decide how to feel about this fragrance. It's pretty but it lasts long and strong. I get tired of smelling it on myself. But it says, "Love yourself" inside the top flap of the box, which is a great reminder.
Jaci A.
Faribault, MN
I love this perfume! I got it as a sample and when I first put it on, I thought it was a granny scent. Then it changed as it mixed with my skin and I fell in love. It's long lasting but I don't find it over powering. It's the scent I grab for especially when I want to feel romantic and special.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI
This scent makes me feel grown up! It is feminine, sophisticated, and a little sexy. It's one of those rare scents that just smells like a little of everything to me, A little floral, a little, fruity, a little sweet, a little woody. It's a very comforting and inviting scent.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I received this in the Birchbox Vanity Affair box, and I was very excited about it. The bottle is so cute! I like this perfume, and a little goes a long way. It smells very musky, and expensive.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Usually I hate any perfume with amber in it but this is still sort of nice. Tocca perfume is always super high quality and long lasting. Aside from the amber this scent reminds me of the orange Candies perfume I wore in high school.