BY TOCCA

Recapturing the imagination, our four Eau de Parfum s each bring a distinct character into the world of Tocca. Florence-  Top notes: Bergamot, Drenched Green Pear, Apple Cocktail Middle notes: Ivory Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Tuberose, Iris Bottom notes: White Musk, Spiced Woods see more...

• "It has a very light scent too." in 1 review
Megan A.
Las Vegas , NV
I haven’t been able to tear myself away from TOCCA for about 6 years now. Bridgette is hands down my favorite and recently I have been exploring Stella for a lighter scent. The way Bridgette fades on me and my clothes (and by fades I mean just loses the alcohol intensity) is soooooo intoxicating. As for that ‘fade’ I mentioned, this hardly budges and I love love love the way my clothes smell for days. It’s one of those perfumes/brands that really blends into you and can become a part of your style. OBSESSED 💕💕💕💕
Paloma G.
I tend to avoid floral scents from time to time because they usually have an old school, grandma powdery smell that I try to avoid, but not this fragrance. Florence by Tocca is a modern classic scent that has the most beautiful smell of gardenias making it a very sophisticated and elegant pick for summer. The packaging of the perfume is very elegant and the bottle is inspired by the beauty of antique crystal and the whimsical shape of Cinderella's pumpkin (how beautiful is that?!) - Price is a bit high but Florence is a scent that lasts all day with only two sprays. Did I mention a wave of compliments come when you wear this? Yup, people around you will love it. Totally worth it!
Malari H.
London, KY
I have used Tocca Stella for almost two years now, and am hooked. It smells so clean, and the scent lasts all day. I ended up buying the hair mist as well. I have been buying Tocca perfumes ever since because they are amazing!
Dolly N.
Austin, TX
My new favorite everyday scent ever since my original perfume has gotten so hard to find. It is fruity but not so much so I'd get mistaken as a teeny bopper. It's a nice citrus musk that makes me feel romantic and mysterious. I used to buy the smaller ones (which last forever) but HAD to upgrade to the bigger size. I love this scent so much
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
I have a mini rollerball of “Stella”. It’s just a wonderful summer scent. It’s a mix of floral and citrusy. Lasts all day and smells just as lovely as when I first applied.
Darlyn M.
New Orleans
If you are into a light fresh smell this is it. I first sampled this thru Birchbox and couldnt get over how long lasting the scent is. Thats what makes this perfume so great, it's the long lasting, fresh, sweet, sort of indescribable scent. I put some on on the morning and I still smell great after work.
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
It's such a lovely scent. I don't think it lasts like the whole day or anything but I really don't care. I love the scent it of it. It's so nice and so fresh and really can be relaxing whenever you're having a really stressful day. I think that it also can wonderful to wear on a date night or a wedding. I really love it.
Maggy P.
Woodside, NY
my boyfriend gave me this as a gift and I love it. I love the scent and how long it lasts. it's very fresh and subtle at the same time. I am almost finished with the bottle and looking forward to buying another one. can't wait! please try it if you can!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
I am obsessed with everything Tocca makes. I have yet to find a scent I do not love and I’ve basically tried them all. I love how you can wear them alone or layer the scents to make a new scent. They last all day and while you can definitely smell them they are not overpowering
Morgan B.
I tried this scent for the first time over 5-6 years ago and haven’t stopped loving it ever since honestly. I had gotten it from Anthropologie that first time but have also bought some bottles from a couple of diff places like online and also from a small boutique store.
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Never heard of it anyone try?
Jamie L.
I’ve been wanting to purchase this for so long, but I can’t seem to let myself pay that much for it without smelling it ahead of time. What are your pros and cons about this perfume? And is it really strong smelling?
Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
Favorite scent?
Shirley L.
Kitchener , ON
I've heard that this is very similiar to a Michael Kors perfume, does anyone know how thy compare in terms of scent longevity?
Michaela B.
Chevy Chase, MD
What's your favorite scent from this brand? Mine is Emelia!