BY TOCCA

Recapturing the imagination, our four Eau de Parfum s each bring a distinct character into the world of Tocca. Florence-  Top notes: Bergamot, Drenched Green Pear, Apple Cocktail Middle notes: Ivory Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Tuberose, Iris Bottom notes: White Musk, Spiced Woods see more...

• "It has a very light scent too." in 1 review
Abby O.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Stella, Cleopatra, Florence
Listen Linda .. let me tell you .. this perfume is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!.. it’s not that pricey ... but honestly the.. every time I put it on... every one compliments me ... I bought it in Sephora and I am hooked!!!!! TOCCA Eau de Parfum Spray .. I was not paid either, but this is the best perfume .. I use cleopatra, Stella, and Florence .. amaze balls
Dolly N.
Austin, TX
My new favorite everyday scent ever since my original perfume has gotten so hard to find. It is fruity but not so much so I'd get mistaken as a teeny bopper. It's a nice citrus musk that makes me feel romantic and mysterious. I used to buy the smaller ones (which last forever) but HAD to upgrade to the bigger size. I love this scent so much
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite floral perfume! I love it so much that this was the perfume I used for my wedding. It has a nice clean, jasmine, gardenia scent. The bottle itself looks elegant. I received a sample size from a subscription box and purchased the full size from my local Sephora. The scent I have is Florence.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Stella
I received this in my Sephora playbox, and I'm in love! This smells amazing, and I always thought was just an overpriced spray from anthro. I'm so glad I got it, and I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a daily perfume. It lasts all day, and the bottle is beautiful. Makes a wonderful gift!
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased a roller ball set containing 3 of their scents and oh my goodness, they are my new favorite perfumes!!! I put some on it the mornings before work and the smell lasts all day long but is not overpowering. I will be purchasing the full sized products some time in the near future.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Playbox and really like it. I'm particularly picky about the perfume scents I wear. I've actually been using TOCCA Cleopatra for several years now. That one is my favorite, but this one does have a very nice scent, as well, and it's great for Spring/Summer time. I tend to become 'nose blind' to my perfume after the first few minutes, so it's sometimes hard to test its longevity. However, one of my old college teammates used to comment how good I smelled all the time when coming in for practice after a full day of class, so I would say it lasts a good amount of time.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
 OMG. I adore Tocca fragrances. I love their perfumes so much so I am always happy to get a new scent to try out. This scent is a little musky and makes me think of Europe instantly. Which I'll admit is pretty weird to think of a continent when you smell perfume. It smells of citrus and fresh flowers and brings me back to Italy. Now that I have read the description of this perfume it makes me feel a bit more normal for thinking of Italy. It describes the perfume as being in Milan sipping prosecco. I will definitely be packing this fragrance for Italy in the fall!
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tocca 'Brigitte' has been one of my favorite perfumes for years and I fell in love with it the first time I smelled it. I like spicy, woodsy, rich smelling perfumes and this one is exactly that. It's sexy and sultry smelling, timeless and I always get compliments on it. I honestly haven't cared for any of the other scents from Tocca except for this one. If you like Tom Ford Black Orchid, Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black or Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon, this perfume will most likely satisfy your scent preference.
the a.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always and forever be my favorite scent! I got it in a coffret of 3 Tocca perfumes from Sephora years ago. It smells soft, clean and mature - like a good woman and I've never NOT gotten a compliment with it. I intoxicate myself when I catch a whiff of it throughout the day. It works great year round whether Day or night and somehow always feels special.
Susi T.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume in Florence to use on my wedding day, I love how it smells so classic and floral without being overpowering, it has an elegant scent to it that I just love and will always remember. It has good staying power and it lingers through my hair and skin very nicely as the hours go by, worth trying! I also liked that it is not that common for other people to use . I Got it from sephora.
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Never heard of it anyone try?
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Favorite scent?
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
I've heard that this is very similiar to a Michael Kors perfume, does anyone know how thy compare in terms of scent longevity?
Michaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite scent from this brand? Mine is Emelia!