4 colors available

BY TOCCA

Recapturing the imagination, our four Eau de Parfum s each bring a distinct character into the world of Tocca. Florence-  Top notes: Bergamot, Drenched Green Pear, Apple Cocktail Middle notes: Ivory Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Tuberose, Iris Bottom notes: White Musk, Spiced Woods see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It has a very light scent too." in 1 review
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
This smells so so so good, but it isn't too strong. it's a perfect spring and summer scent. i haven't tried any of the other tocca scents, but I'm sure the formula is the same. this is the second time I've used this perfume, and i would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
A very lovely scent. Refreshing... slightly warm florals with a hint of citrus. I really like using this in the spring time. The bottle is beautiful and sprays the perfect amount. It is quite different from what I usually am drawn to, but it is very pleasant!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tocca Stella has to have the most beautiful sandalwood I had ever worn... too bad I do not have this in my wardrobe YET, only samples to test. The longevity for me seems an issue, but with a bottle of my own I could spray away :D
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Birchbox came through this month with this fragrance! It's woodsy, but so fresh, and has the perfect amount of florals to balance things out. I'm absolutely buying the full size when my sample runs out. This is incredible!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I really like this perfume the scent is light but pleasant. I've received a few compliments from friends and family that really enjoy it. It's quite pricey so I'm not sure if I'd say it's worth the price but I like it.
Jhoanna G.
Jhoanna G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love it! I got this as a sample in subscription box and after getting so many compliments I had to buy it. Picked it up at my local Sephora. It's a nice summer scent, not overpowering but the notes are still there.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I love the smell of this perfume, very nice and exotic. This one is another favorite in my perfume collection! I would recommend this perfume to anyone who likes a fresh yet unique scent. Worth it!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new signature scent! Light & feminine. My bf purchased after I received a sample in my Sephora play box. I think it's pricey, but the scent is long lasting so it doesn't take too many spritzes.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love TOCCA Cleopatra. LOVE IT! I have never had people compliment my perfume as much as I do when wearing this scent. Highly recommend! Also comes in an amazing hand cream as well!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Palmyra, TN
Lovery all of their products. Guilietthis my very favorite but they all smell fabulous a little priceyou but totally worth it
Christina V.
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Never heard of it anyone try?
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Favorite scent?
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
I've heard that this is very similiar to a Michael Kors perfume, does anyone know how thy compare in terms of scent longevity?
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
What's your favorite scent from this brand? Mine is Emelia!