BY TOCCA

Recapturing the imagination, our four Eau de Parfum s each bring a distinct character into the world of Tocca. Florence-  Top notes: Bergamot, Drenched Green Pear, Apple Cocktail Middle notes: Ivory Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Tuberose, Iris Bottom notes: White Musk, Spiced Woods see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It has a very light scent too." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tocca Stella has to have the most beautiful sandalwood I had ever worn... too bad I do not have this in my wardrobe YET, only samples to test. The longevity for me seems an issue, but with a bottle of my own I could spray away :D
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Birchbox came through this month with this fragrance! It's woodsy, but so fresh, and has the perfect amount of florals to balance things out. I'm absolutely buying the full size when my sample runs out. This is incredible!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I really like this perfume the scent is light but pleasant. I've received a few compliments from friends and family that really enjoy it. It's quite pricey so I'm not sure if I'd say it's worth the price but I like it.
Jhoanna G.
Jhoanna G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love it! I got this as a sample in subscription box and after getting so many compliments I had to buy it. Picked it up at my local Sephora. It's a nice summer scent, not overpowering but the notes are still there.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I love the smell of this perfume, very nice and exotic. This one is another favorite in my perfume collection! I would recommend this perfume to anyone who likes a fresh yet unique scent. Worth it!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new signature scent! Light & feminine. My bf purchased after I received a sample in my Sephora play box. I think it's pricey, but the scent is long lasting so it doesn't take too many spritzes.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love TOCCA Cleopatra. LOVE IT! I have never had people compliment my perfume as much as I do when wearing this scent. Highly recommend! Also comes in an amazing hand cream as well!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Palmyra, TN
Lovery all of their products. Guilietthis my very favorite but they all smell fabulous a little priceyou but totally worth it
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fresh, feminine scent of the Guilietta fragrance. It's soft and not overpowering.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Playbox and really like it. I'm particularly picky about the perfume scents I wear. I've actually been using TOCCA Cleopatra for several years now. That one is my favorite, but this one does have a very nice scent, as well, and it's great for Spring/Summer time. I tend to become 'nose blind' to my perfume after the first few minutes, so it's sometimes hard to test its longevity. However, one of my old college teammates used to comment how good I smelled all the time when coming in for practice after a full day of class, so I would say it lasts a good amount of time.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Never heard of it anyone try?
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Favorite scent?
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
I've heard that this is very similiar to a Michael Kors perfume, does anyone know how thy compare in terms of scent longevity?
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite scent from this brand? Mine is Emelia!