BY TOCCA

• I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this ...2 Answers
Kerri V.
Kerri V.
I love this cream. It has an awesome scent that isn't overbearing and is a great size to throw in my purse
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
The smell is okay, I usually like I unscented lotions better. But this absorbed quickly and made my hands feel nice and smooth but the feeling didn't last long. I feel like I was going to have to keep reapplying it to keep that feeling up.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Super great lotion! The scent is great. I got this as a sample in my birchbox!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Springville, CA
Is super moisturizing. It also smells really good. I received this in a Birchbox subscription. Is really amazing and would definitely buy again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
This is a thick hand cream that has a nice scent of cucumber and grapefruit which are two of my favorite scents put together. It absorbs nicely into your hands it's affordable for its high quality. If is also paraben free.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Woodstock, Ont
Great throw in the purse hand cream! Smells awesome and isn't greasy.......
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this product that isn't online? I couldn't find it at my local Ulta and I prefer to buy beauty products in person.