BY TOCCA

• I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find thi...2 Answers
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
The main reason I like this hand cream is the smell it leaves. It's mixture of grapefruit and cucumber is both refreshing and fruity. It leaves your hands smooth and silky. The reason for four stars instead of five is it leaves an oily feeling at times.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
I love the smell of this product! I honestly wanted to put it all over just for that. It didn't moisturize at all though, when I used it as my main hand cream my hands were dry and cracked.
Kerri V.
I love this cream. It has an awesome scent that isn't overbearing and is a great size to throw in my purse
Sarah H.
Super great lotion! The scent is great. I got this as a sample in my birchbox!
Taylor K.
Springville, CA
Is super moisturizing. It also smells really good. I received this in a Birchbox subscription. Is really amazing and would definitely buy again.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove , MN
This is a thick hand cream that has a nice scent of cucumber and grapefruit which are two of my favorite scents put together. It absorbs nicely into your hands it's affordable for its high quality. If is also paraben free.
Kayla H.
Festus , MO
The smell is okay, I usually like I unscented lotions better. But this absorbed quickly and made my hands feel nice and smooth but the feeling didn't last long. I feel like I was going to have to keep reapplying it to keep that feeling up.
Brittany L.
Woodstock, Ont
Great throw in the purse hand cream! Smells awesome and isn't greasy.......
Alexis D.
I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this product that isn't online? I couldn't find it at my local Ulta and I prefer to buy beauty products in person.