BY TOCCA

• I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find thi...2 Answers
Jane H.
Atlanta, GA
This nice hand cream keeps my hands moisturized without being overly greasy. The only thing it can improve on is the smell of the product. I wish it smelled more like grapefruit.
el l.
Boonville, NY
This is so nice! The smell is very subtle, which I like since I have allergies. My hands feel so soft, i definitely think this is a great moisturizer. I keep it at my desk at work for quick moisturizing of hands, & elbows.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
I love the smell of this product! I honestly wanted to put it all over just for that. It didn't moisturize at all though, when I used it as my main hand cream my hands were dry and cracked.
Taylor K.
Springville, CA
Is super moisturizing. It also smells really good. I received this in a Birchbox subscription. Is really amazing and would definitely buy again.
Kerri V.
I love this cream. It has an awesome scent that isn't overbearing and is a great size to throw in my purse
Alexis D.
This product is the pe fact hand cream. Light weight! Refreshing! And smells amazing! I love it so much.
Sarah H.
Super great lotion! The scent is great. I got this as a sample in my birchbox!
Brittany L.
Woodstock, Ont
Great throw in the purse hand cream! Smells awesome and isn't greasy.......
Alexis D.
I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this product that isn't online? I couldn't find it at my local Ulta and I prefer to buy beauty products in person.