BY TOCCA

• I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find thi...2 Answers
Cole C.
Tocca Cleopatra Hand Cream - 1oz This is a great thick hand lotion that makes your hand feel smooth. I received this product out of my Ipsy subscription one month. I would recommend people who work in a environment that make there hands crack to purchase this. The smell this lotion is grapefruit and cucumber and the blend of the two is just perfect. It smells so good and the smell lasts awhile on your hand. The product is well packaged with a luxury look to it. After applying you can feel it working into your skin like a tingling sensation, nothing fiery just tingling. I really like this lotion will purchase more after I’ve used mine 👏
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Love the smell of this lotion!! It's not super greasy either! It last for a long time but the smell goes away or don't last as long as the hydration. It was a gift for Christmas but as soon as I'm out of iy I will repurchase!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
The smell is okay, I usually like I unscented lotions better. But this absorbed quickly and made my hands feel nice and smooth but the feeling didn't last long. I feel like I was going to have to keep reapplying it to keep that feeling up.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove , MN
This is a thick hand cream that has a nice scent of cucumber and grapefruit which are two of my favorite scents put together. It absorbs nicely into your hands it's affordable for its high quality. If is also paraben free.
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
I got this as a sample and I absolutely love it. Light, fresh grapefruit scent and it absorbs quickly leaving my hands feeling soft all day. I definitely prefer it over other creams I've tried and would recommend it to others.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
First off, this is not a heavy-duty hand cream. It's non-greasy and absorbs quickly to an almost powdery finish, but if your hands are really dry, you'll have to constantly reapply. That said, it smells wonderful (just like the perfume) without being overpowering, and does well as an everyday hand cream. For moisturizing properties alone you can certainly get better performance at a lower price, but if you're a fan of the Tocca line in general, this fits in perfectly. I got this in a Birchbox and probably wouldn't repurchase on its own, but would love to get it at a discounted price as part of a set.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
This lotion has a fantastic smell. It makes your hands soft unless they are super dry then you will feel like you are constantly reapplying. I received a 1 fl oz. bottle of it but I do wish I could get a bigger bottle. I love this product mostly because of the smell. I wouldn't recommend it if you are prone to very dry skin.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely love this hand cream. I received it as a sample in a Birchbox subscription once, and it smelled so amazing. I believe it smelled of grapefruit and other stuff. The scent lasts a decent amount of time and it left my hands feeling smooth and moisturized. Loved it, and definitely went out to purchase a full size one later.
Autumn B.
I love this brand and I adore this scent. This was one of the very fist samples I received after signing up for birchbox. It is very creamy and moisturizing but doesn't leave you feeling greasy which is always my problem when trying to find a good hand cream. I keep it in my purse year round. It's always my first choice.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
The main reason I like this hand cream is the smell it leaves. It's mixture of grapefruit and cucumber is both refreshing and fruity. It leaves your hands smooth and silky. The reason for four stars instead of five is it leaves an oily feeling at times.
Alexis D.
I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this product that isn't online? I couldn't find it at my local Ulta and I prefer to buy beauty products in person.