BY TOCCA

• I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this ...2 Answers
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
First off, this is not a heavy-duty hand cream. It's non-greasy and absorbs quickly to an almost powdery finish, but if your hands are really dry, you'll have to constantly reapply. That said, it smells wonderful (just like the perfume) without being overpowering, and does well as an everyday hand cream. For moisturizing properties alone you can certainly get better performance at a lower price, but if you're a fan of the Tocca line in general, this fits in perfectly. I got this in a Birchbox and probably wouldn't repurchase on its own, but would love to get it at a discounted price as part of a set.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely love this hand cream. I received it as a sample in a Birchbox subscription once, and it smelled so amazing. I believe it smelled of grapefruit and other stuff. The scent lasts a decent amount of time and it left my hands feeling smooth and moisturized. Loved it, and definitely went out to purchase a full size one later.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
This lotion has a fantastic smell. It makes your hands soft unless they are super dry then you will feel like you are constantly reapplying. I received a 1 fl oz. bottle of it but I do wish I could get a bigger bottle. I love this product mostly because of the smell. I wouldn't recommend it if you are prone to very dry skin.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I love this brand and I adore this scent. This was one of the very fist samples I received after signing up for birchbox. It is very creamy and moisturizing but doesn't leave you feeling greasy which is always my problem when trying to find a good hand cream. I keep it in my purse year round. It's always my first choice.
el l.
el l.
Boonville, NY
This is so nice! The smell is very subtle, which I like since I have allergies. My hands feel so soft, i definitely think this is a great moisturizer. I keep it at my desk at work for quick moisturizing of hands, & elbows.
Jane H.
Jane H.
Atlanta, GA
This nice hand cream keeps my hands moisturized without being overly greasy. The only thing it can improve on is the smell of the product. I wish it smelled more like grapefruit.
Alexis D.
This product is the pe fact hand cream. Light weight! Refreshing! And smells amazing! I love it so much.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
I got this as a sample and I absolutely love it. Light, fresh grapefruit scent and it absorbs quickly leaving my hands feeling soft all day. I definitely prefer it over other creams I've tried and would recommend it to others.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
The main reason I like this hand cream is the smell it leaves. It's mixture of grapefruit and cucumber is both refreshing and fruity. It leaves your hands smooth and silky. The reason for four stars instead of five is it leaves an oily feeling at times.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
I love the smell of this product! I honestly wanted to put it all over just for that. It didn't moisturize at all though, when I used it as my main hand cream my hands were dry and cracked.
Alexis D.
I recently got this lotion in a box of mine. Where can I find this product that isn't online? I couldn't find it at my local Ulta and I prefer to buy beauty products in person.