TOCCA

Tocca Cleopatra Eau De Parfum...
35 Reviews
5 / 5
The moment I smelt this scent I was all over it! This is my second time purchasing, I love this perfume so much and its gotten me tons of compliments. Its sweet but still light, and somewhat musky i love the way it smells on me. It may not be for everyone but its so good to me. And i like that its not a super popular scent cause to me its super underrated, a hidden gem. Bottle is also super cute
5 / 5
This Parfum is amazing I apply it after showering with a non scented moisturizer….and it lasts for a long time. It smells so fresh and clean and it is one of the scents that can go in all seasons! I have bought this one from Anthropologie not sure where to find it elsewhere??? Please let me know!!!!
4 / 5
I was gifted this for Christmas! It's just as wonderful as Tocca Stella. The bottling is so elegant. It screams sophistication. Sprays perfectly. Smells phenomenal.
4 / 5
This is a gorgeous scent with beautiful packaging. It is a very long lasting perfume that is great for day or evening. Has a sweet, floral fruity notes with a hint of spicy musk. Very sexy fragrance. Highly recommend.
4 / 5
A delicate scent with notes of Top: Bitter Grapefruit, Lush Greens, Cassis Bud Middle: White Jasmine, Peach Nectar, Tuberose Bottom: Warm Patchouli, Golden Amber, Rich Vanilla Musk I really enjoy this scent. Packaging is cute, great projection, good value.
5 / 5
This perfume was the first fragrance I ever bought for a date. It’s romantic, spicy, sweet, and fresh. It has citrus notes that brighten the musk and some beautiful florals as well.
5 / 5
This has been my go-to scent for just over a year now. the bottles last forever, and the scent is to die for. This brand makes such beautiful perfumes!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I have got this perfume on my birthday and I tried this one time and next day i sold it😂 The scent is horrible.. really.. It smells so cheap .. Not recommend to buy it 🤢
4 / 5
This is not a “statement” fragrance, but it is quite charming nonetheless. The grapefruit note is surprisingly soft and it blends well with the jasmine and tuberose. It’s feminine and genteel and would make a nice gift.
5 / 5
Tocca Cleopatra EDP Can I first start by saying WHAT!! This line of fragrance by Tocca invites me to what it may feel like Egyptian royalty. From the first spray I immediately met with warmth from the vanilla and possibly hints of Jasmine. What I enjoy about this fragrance is even with a spray in each of the trigger points, you can feel this confidence knowing you've got a unique perfume that isn't super common.