BY TOCCA

Inspired by our popular eau de parfum, TOCCA s solid perfumes allow you to travel fragrantly. Each 0.15 oz perfume is packaged in a gold decorated compact and housed in a gold foil-accented box inspired by Italian candies. This whimsical, beautiful and portable item is perfect for travel and anyone on the go! ... Inspired by Tea time in Italy, Bianca opens with a light citrus blend of lemon orpur and mandarin. Green tea and rose petals bloom, while a whisper of musk and sugar linger on the skin. Top notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin and Lemon Orpur Middle notes: Rose Petals, Jasmine and Green Tea Bottom notes: Musk, Sugar Bianca Solid Perfume, Bianca see more...

Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love the Tocca scents and each and every one is very unique. Bianca won my heart over and I thought it was my absolute favorite but there are many others. They come up with crisp wonderful scents that you love to put on your body.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
This has a lovely scent but for some reason does not work with my body chemistry and the silage is not good. Either way I recommend it as everyone's body chemistry is different. The aroma is really lovely though! Works better on my daughter.
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Tocca Bianca is soothing yet decadent citrus fragrance that's inspired by tea time - a moment of pure indulgence in daily life. Enjoy refreshing top notes of Lemon Orpur, Mandarin, Bergamot and Lavender as the scent opens on your skin.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I do quite like this scent, however, I wasn't thrilled with the texture. Since I'm slightly neurotic when it comes to texture, I'm sure others wouldn't have that came opinion.
Sarah L.
Frostburg, MD
This smelled amazing! Check out their hand creams for even more fun! This was nice and I liked that it didn't leak everywhere.
Christi C.
Lincoln, NE
I love TOCCA Bianca in both spray and solid form. It is a light, delicate fragrance that sticks with you throughout the day.
Brianna C.
Danbury, CT
Tocca Bianca is my absolutely hands down favorite perfume! It's very clean and it won't cause a headache.
Teigan W.
Cornwall
This is a good product and works well but for me i personally didn't like it so it ended up just being left at the bottom of my make up bag all the time :/
Ashley R.
Midland, ON
Love this perfect smell and really stays around love all tocca products they truly are worth the mpney