BY TOCCA

As tempestuous and moody as a rebellious young Italian beauty, Stella attracts your senses with a flirtatious, fresh fragrance. The classic scent perfectly captures the refreshing and uplifting spirit of the Italian blood orange with its slightly sweet, fresh scent. Gently moisturizing, sugar-based Esfoliante da Corpo Body Scrub contains crushed olive granules to delicately exfoliate dry skin. Rich in natural oils, the luxurious formula boasts the emollient and healing properties of olive oil, safflower oil, and grapeseed oil. Notes: Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Amber. Style: Sensual. Intense. Feminine. The Esfoliante da Corpo Body Scrub is paraben-free. see more...

Eunmi L.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing scrub that sloughs away dead skin revealing fresh vibrant smooth skin, perfect for the summer show legs months. Scent is fresh and vibrant and goes great with their body lotion. It is on the pricey end.
Samantha B.
This scrub works well leaves skin feeling soft. It's on the expensive side almost $35 I'm sure they're are ones that work just as well on the cheaper side. I probably wouldn't buy again because of cost!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tocca is an awesome bran I have a few product from then including this one. It smell delicious, my skin feels nice and soft after Avery use. I will definitely recommend this product.
Allison R.
I love Tocca products! Each scent—especially this Sicilian blood orange one—is so vibrant and fresh. The scrub is great to use before shaving your legs or before applying self tanner. Great ingredients and lovely packaging.
Marissa b.
I love Tocca products. They are expensive but the quality is great and for me they last a long time. I really love scrubs and this is a really good one.
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a huge exfoliater because I want to keep my skin looking young. This product is well worth it's price and it one of my top scrubs.
Medie X.
This smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft and smooth!!! It may be on the pricer side but worth it!
Tani L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Leaves my skin so soft and the exfoliating isn't to rough so I can use often and it smells so good
Heidy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub is lovely and smells wonderful. The way it exfoliates my skin is great. A must to have
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
This is an amazing product. The scrub leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. My friend gave me a sample to try and I was hooked immediately.
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
Does this body scrub also exfoliate ?
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Where did you purchase this
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work well? I love a good scrub.