BY TOCCA

Capturing the imagination, each TOCCA Eau de Parfum brings a distinct character into the world. Simone is a fragrance that evokes waves cresting along the white sand of Sydney's Bondi Beach, as the sea fills with surfers and swimmers alike. With sunkissed hair and bronzed skin, the fearless young beauty dives into the spray. Sparkling notes of the tropical frangipani flower cut through the salt sea air, as Simone unfolds into creamy layers of watermelon, ylang ylang, and blonde woods. Notes: Apple, Watermelon, Lemon, Calypsone, Frangipani, Ylang- Ylang, Rose Petals, Freesia, Creamy Lactones, Blonde Woods, Musk, Amber, Nirvanolide. Style: Breezy. Playful. Sparkling. see more...

L E X W.
Fayetteville
This is such an amazing perfume! It has floral and fruity notes to it but it's not too sweet or overpowering! While it has a soft, flowery smell, it still maintains an amount of poise and maturity to it. It makes me feel very feminine and pleasant. The packaging is so beautiful too, I love the elegant patterns on the box and the bottle reminds me of an old Hollywood vintage bottle that you see in all the classic movies. It's just a wonderful perfume that always makes me feel more put together and confident! It's long-lasting and I always get compliments when I wear it! I would highly recommend it! Tocca Beauty Simone 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray 🌹💎
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
This smells AMAZING! I love it. I got this as an early Christmas present and I wear it everyday. It seriously stays on you all day long and it smells better and better as the day goes on. It’s a little expensive but I think it will last for awhile because you really only need one squirt of it a day! I seriously love it I will be buying more
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
One of my fave perfumes!!! So happy that they are cruelty free! This is also one of my favorite perfumes by the brand. Lasts all day and smells beautiful and girly but still professional. This and Florence are my favorite scents. Highly recommend you go to sephora to smell them all before you buy.
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
Smells beautiful and lasts all day. It is more expensive than the perfume Walmart has in stock, but compared to actual quality perfume brands from stores such as Macy’s, this perfume is on the cheaper side. The bottle is delicate, feminine and albeit beautiful.
Angelica G.
Navasota
This sent is fruity and fun. I love the clean smell of it. It's smells like a perfect summer day. It smells so fresh and fruity. It has a hint of fresh watermelon such I enjoy and just makes it light and fresh. It's a little on the pricer side but oh so worth it. You will not regret this buy. If you are into clean fruity and flirty smells this is the perfume for you.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
The bottle itself is so beautiful and the scent is light and airy. I love the hint of floral. Not overpowering but definitely high quality. No need to reapply throughout the day. Makes a beautiful gift!
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
This is a lovely daytime scent to wear during the summer. It is very feminine, but not overpowering. When you first spray it, you can smell the watermelon, but it fades really fast. The scent last for around 4 hours before a reapplication is needed. Would definitely recommend to others that are looking a fun summer scent.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
I LOVE this perfume! It smells so beachy, clean, and fresh. I always get so many compliments when I wear it! The packaging is gorgeous. I bought it at Sephora. The scent doesn't last as long as my Tory Burch but lasts longer than Victoria's Secret or Coach. I will repurchase this!
Katharine H.
I purchased this at my local Sephora over the weekend and it is absolutely intoxicating! The scent is floral and fresh and evokes memories of happiness and peace for me. It's just a beautiful perfume that isn't overpowering or overly floral. I also know a lot of floral perfumes can leave a powdery after-scent and this one doesn't (on me). It's just a bright, fresh, fruity, but floral scent that makes me feel gorgeous. I highly recommend if you are a fan of white florals and fruity scents!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've never been too sure about this brand. There's been times I've seen the bottles and took a sniff and it was just awful. I took a chance and purchased a black friday set of three and this was one of them. Definitely a pretty fragrance that isn't too overpowering. Its smooth and fruity but not in a sickly sweet fake way but a very mature young woman way.

back