BY TOCCA

Capturing the imagination, each TOCCA Eau de Parfum brings a distinct character into the world. Simone is a fragrance that evokes waves cresting along the white sand of Sydney's Bondi Beach, as the sea fills with surfers and swimmers alike. With sunkissed hair and bronzed skin, the fearless young beauty dives into the spray. Sparkling notes of the tropical frangipani flower cut through the salt sea air, as Simone unfolds into creamy layers of watermelon, ylang ylang, and blonde woods. Notes: Apple, Watermelon, Lemon, Calypsone, Frangipani, Ylang- Ylang, Rose Petals, Freesia, Creamy Lactones, Blonde Woods, Musk, Amber, Nirvanolide. Style: Breezy. Playful. Sparkling. see more...

Angelica G.
Navasota
This sent is fruity and fun. I love the clean smell of it. It's smells like a perfect summer day. It smells so fresh and fruity. It has a hint of fresh watermelon such I enjoy and just makes it light and fresh. It's a little on the pricer side but oh so worth it. You will not regret this buy. If you are into clean fruity and flirty smells this is the perfume for you.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells AMAZING! I love it. I got this as an early Christmas present and I wear it everyday. It seriously stays on you all day long and it smells better and better as the day goes on. It’s a little expensive but I think it will last for awhile because you really only need one squirt of it a day! I seriously love it I will be buying more
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely daytime scent to wear during the summer. It is very feminine, but not overpowering. When you first spray it, you can smell the watermelon, but it fades really fast. The scent last for around 4 hours before a reapplication is needed. Would definitely recommend to others that are looking a fun summer scent.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this perfume! It smells so beachy, clean, and fresh. I always get so many compliments when I wear it! The packaging is gorgeous. I bought it at Sephora. The scent doesn't last as long as my Tory Burch but lasts longer than Victoria's Secret or Coach. I will repurchase this!
Katharine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at my local Sephora over the weekend and it is absolutely intoxicating! The scent is floral and fresh and evokes memories of happiness and peace for me. It's just a beautiful perfume that isn't overpowering or overly floral. I also know a lot of floral perfumes can leave a powdery after-scent and this one doesn't (on me). It's just a bright, fresh, fruity, but floral scent that makes me feel gorgeous. I highly recommend if you are a fan of white florals and fruity scents!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've never been too sure about this brand. There's been times I've seen the bottles and took a sniff and it was just awful. I took a chance and purchased a black friday set of three and this was one of them. Definitely a pretty fragrance that isn't too overpowering. Its smooth and fruity but not in a sickly sweet fake way but a very mature young woman way.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume hits everything I want! Light, fresh, floral and lasts all day. I love how clean it is however you still smell like you just put it on without being overpowering. This is a great scent of you want something that really makes you feel powerful but subtle.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Tocca. All of the fragrances are great and long lasting. They are not over powering, unless of course you decide to spill the whole thing on you. The bottle size is great, even for travel. I would buy this for myself or as a gift.
Blake P.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE perfume. It smells so clean and it lasts all day. You only need to spray one or two sprays! I have had my current bottle for almost a year. Love this perfume, would definitely recommend to above!
B I.
Waldorf, MD
A unique and light perfume. On my skin I smell both the floral (rose & freesia) and watermelon notes. The watermelon makes it smell crisp, cool and fresh (similar to scent of cucumber). As it dries down the watermelon scent becomes even more noticeable. Not much sillage. Not long lasting.