Tocca Beauty Simone 0.68 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Madison B.

BY TOCCA

Capturing the imagination, each TOCCA Eau de Parfum brings a distinct character into the world. Simone is a fragrance that evokes waves cresting along the white sand of Sydney's Bondi Beach, as the sea fills with surfers and swimmers alike. With sunkissed hair and bronzed skin, the fearless young beauty dives into the spray. Sparkling notes of the tropical frangipani flower cut through the salt sea air, as Simone unfolds into creamy layers of watermelon, ylang ylang, and blonde woods. Notes: Apple, Watermelon, Lemon, Calypsone, Frangipani, Ylang- Ylang, Rose Petals, Freesia, Creamy Lactones, Blonde Woods, Musk, Amber, Nirvanolide. Style: Breezy. Playful. Sparkling. see more...

Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I like this perfume and I had the pleasure of receiving this perfume from scent bird. It definitely smells floral with a sweet, musky, and woody under tone on me. The scent can be strong and overwhelming so I don’t wear it often but I does last a long time and makes me think of summer.
Madison B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I received this perfume for Christmas from Sephora! It is seriously some of the best smelling perfume that I have ever used! Although the brand claims it's a beach smell, I think it can be used all year long!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Tocca Simone has a very musk top note, with a feminine and exotic heart note. The base note is lighty floral with a hint of orient. Nice. Not too over powering yet does stay.
Aspen V.
I love this fragrance! It's a bit on the light side but not so light that you can't notice it. It is a bit expensive but it's definitely worth it.