Tocca Beauty Isabel 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Robbye B.Tocca Beauty Isabel 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Theresa D.

BY TOCCA

A chic city girl from Barcelona, Isabel is an unconventional yet remarkable beauty. Like her hometown, she is eclectic, unpredictable, and captivating. Whether hiking the seaside mountains, exploring the Raval, or documenting the city's street art, Isabel's natural magnetism draws you in. Isabel is celebration of the traditional Spanish rose, offering a modern, vibrant take on classic beauty. Unconventional notes of leather, vetiver, and guiacwood offer a modern edge, making this the perfect scent for the woman who stands out from the crowd. Notes: Bergamot, Mediterranean Orange, Pear, Sangria Accord, Spanish Rose, Leather Accord, Vetiver, Turkish Rose Petals, Guiacwood, Amber, Vanilla. Style: Vibrant. Exciting. Classic. see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This perfume smells like a garden of flowers. It smells a little sweet but more floral. I really like this one.
I only have a small sample that I bought from birch box but I might purchase this as a gift to someone special soon. I'm still looking.
The big bottle is reasonably priced.
I recommend this to anyone who loves sweet and floral perfumes.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
This is hands down my favorite winter perfume. I love the strong scent, with floral undertones. I definitely spray this all over myself before leaving the house. In the floral scent stays on me all day because it is a eau de parfum . Tocca Beauty Isabel 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Samantha M.
Very strong. Kind of too strong. I’ve only worn it once and I didn’t like it at all. Not even after a couple hours of wear. Too much! And I felt like I smelled like an older woman (no offense to older women or to those that like this scent) just wasn’t for me or my personality I guess. After reading these reviews I think I’ll have to try it again though. Will update once I’ve worn it again!
Chelsie L.
This may be my favorite Tocca scent, I feel like the rose scent is super prominent. I absolutely love it. This may be my favorite rose scent so far. It mellows out super nicely, & lingers just so nicely. It lasts pretty long, I could smell it throughout the day. Very feminine & inviting.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
This smells very good and floral, but it can be a bit over powerful. A little definitely goes a long way. The biggest/noticeable note in this is rose, which I think has a little too much of. the bottle is cute though, but not for the price!
Yosha D.
NEW LONDON, CT
This is my scent of spring for the year of 2016. I accidentally discovered it while I was in Sephora but now it is definitely on my shelf for life. This perfume is not overpowering to me, which is really good because I am quite selective with my perfumes. Looks like I found another perfume favorite!
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
I love this perfume. You do have to be in the mood for it, it's pretty overpowering. It has a very strong scent of rose which I love. It's enticing and for the girl who wants something unique. For the woman who doesn't want to smell like a sickly sweet teenager/candy ;)
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
This is my favorite scent ever! It is a very floral scent which I love. The most noticeable note is rose. I don't find this perfume overpowering at all, it is perfect! I even am sensitive to strong smells, so I think this would be perfect for almost everyone who loves floral perfumes.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
Great scent! Not my absolute favorite perfume to use, but it is a great daytime perfume that is not too heavy.

back