Tocca Beauty Isabel 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Theresa D.

BY TOCCA

A chic city girl from Barcelona, Isabel is an unconventional yet remarkable beauty. Like her hometown, she is eclectic, unpredictable, and captivating. Whether hiking the seaside mountains, exploring the Raval, or documenting the city's street art, Isabel's natural magnetism draws you in. Isabel is celebration of the traditional Spanish rose, offering a modern, vibrant take on classic beauty. Unconventional notes of leather, vetiver, and guiacwood offer a modern edge, making this the perfect scent for the woman who stands out from the crowd. Notes: Bergamot, Mediterranean Orange, Pear, Sangria Accord, Spanish Rose, Leather Accord, Vetiver, Turkish Rose Petals, Guiacwood, Amber, Vanilla. Style: Vibrant. Exciting. Classic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my favorite winter perfume. I love the strong scent, with floral undertones. I definitely spray this all over myself before leaving the house. In the floral scent stays on me all day because it is a eau de parfum . Tocca Beauty Isabel 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This may be my favorite Tocca scent, I feel like the rose scent is super prominent. I absolutely love it. This may be my favorite rose scent so far. It mellows out super nicely, & lingers just so nicely. It lasts pretty long, I could smell it throughout the day. Very feminine & inviting.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells very good and floral, but it can be a bit over powerful. A little definitely goes a long way. The biggest/noticeable note in this is rose, which I think has a little too much of. the bottle is cute though, but not for the price!
Yosha D.
New London, CT
This is my scent of spring for the year of 2016. I accidentally discovered it while I was in Sephora but now it is definitely on my shelf for life. This perfume is not overpowering to me, which is really good because I am quite selective with my perfumes. Looks like I found another perfume favorite!
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. You do have to be in the mood for it, it's pretty overpowering. It has a very strong scent of rose which I love. It's enticing and for the girl who wants something unique. For the woman who doesn't want to smell like a sickly sweet teenager/candy ;)
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scent ever! It is a very floral scent which I love. The most noticeable note is rose. I don't find this perfume overpowering at all, it is perfect! I even am sensitive to strong smells, so I think this would be perfect for almost everyone who loves floral perfumes.