Tocca Beauty Graciella 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Elizabeth H.

BY TOCCA

Graciella pays homage to the unparalleled beauty and sophistication of Grace Kelly. This beautifully lush and floral scent is as unforgettable as its muse. Notes: Bitter Orange, Asian Pear, Watery Apricot, Casablanca Lily, Ylang Ylang from Comoros Islands, Karma Fleur, Rose de Mai, Creamy Iris, Cashmere Musk, Benzoin, Laos. Style: Beautiful. Lush. Floral. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Van Nuys
I also chose to wear this perfume on my wedding day. I have both the bottle and rollerball. The rollerball I preferred. It Was  and is so easy To swipe on and Carry. It’s a bit denser.  The notes are floral ,airy and light. Perfect for a bride and it’s a good starter fragrance for younger girls. It totally befits the inspiration Princess grace of Monaco
Alexandra P.
I chose this perfume to wear on my wedding day and I couldn't have chosen anything else! This is a very classic floral scent that is not at all overbearing. It lasted a long time on me as well. I could still smell it late into the night.
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this perfume--I have a small bottle that has lasted me a long time because the scent doesn't fade. It is a lovely floral scent that is fresh and not overpowering. I put on a little before leaving for work and it lasts until i get home at the end of the day. Would highly recommend!
Allison R.
Dallas, TX
Tocca is a girly girls dream fragrance. I love that every fragrance has a story attached to it explain the type of girl that this fragrance resembles. The packaging is beautiful and the scents are lovely.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
Love Tocca Perfumes! This one smells amazing though... It may be my favorite. I received it as a gift for Christmas and it's a lovely scent and last all day. I plan to buy more when I run out of this bottle.
Cara K.
St, AB
This is by far my favorite Tocca scent. I only have a sample that I got when I was at Sephora in the U.S. and I would buy it in a heartbeat but I haven't been able to find it in Canada. The scent is so sophisticated but light enough to use everyday. This scent was inspired by Grace Kelly and you really get the feeling of her grace and class when wearing this perfume.
Katrina C.
Elkhart, KS
How long does the scent last for?
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Love the harajuku lovers perfumes even though they seem to stop selling them in retail stores. They're light, sweet, and great for everyday.