MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerTOCCA
Beauty Florence Rollerball 033 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Tocca Beauty Florence Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball

by TOCCA

A Parisian beauty and sophisticate, Florence conjures memories of old-world Paris. It is an alluring combination of Italian bergamot and crushed violet petals. Ivory gardenia combined with blonde wood evokes a sophisticated and feminine scent that conjures the elegance of a Parisian sophisticate. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Grapefruit Leaves, Green Pear, Apple, Ivory Gardenia, Crushed Violet Petals, Jasmine, Tuberose, Blue Iris, Blonde Wood, White Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Romantic. Feminine.

I had a small tester of this product and loved the smell. It was very strong and only had to use a small spritz. I’m considering purchasing the full size but was wondering how long the perfume will last before getting that old musky smell perfumes get? Should I opt for the roller ball instead?
Start your review of Tocca Beauty Florence Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a free sample of this from Sephora. I really loved the way that this smelled but when I actually sprayed it on me and wore it all day, it gave me a terrible headache. I’m so disappointed because I would very much like to wear this. I guess my body chemistry is just not meant to mix with it.
Melissa B.
I’m in LOVE with this scent! Tocca’s Florence is flowery and sweet, but not too sweet. It’s one of those scents that just makes you happy, it’s almost like aromatherapy! The rollerball helps you to apply the fragrance exactly where you need it.
DeAnna D.
Roseland, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful sophisticated floral. Does not become too powdery like many florals. The only issue is that it has little staying power. Only lasts a couple of hours. I like the Toccca line but you get a slight whiff of the alcohol in all their fragrances. That is what keeps them from being a really luxe, high dollar smelling brand. Good for every day where when you want a subtle fragrance to wear towork.
Jozie H.
West Columbia, SC
Tocca Beauty Florence Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Jozie H.
This scent is very mild and earthy. Every time I smell it it takes me back to driving through the hills of Italy. It smells amazing, floral but not overpowering. I bought this in a set of several rocks fragrances.
Brittany A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells absolutely amazing! I had this perfume as a sample and the. Asked for it for Christmas this year. I love the roller ball concept. A little really goes a long way. The scent lingers for awhile which is awesome. This perfume contains citrus aromatic fragrance has a blend of lemon orpur, bergamot, mandarin, lavender, green tea, jasmine, rose petals, musk, and sugar notes. If you're into light fresh musk this is it!
Michele H.
Essex, MD
I just got this in full size bottle a few weeks ago after trying it in a tester set from Sephora, while it wasn't my first choice of all that I tried, it was the 2nd choice of all 7 that I tried (after chloe if you were wondering). I loved the strong magnolia scent that came with this perfume, but I don't love that it doesn't last all day Will not repurchase, but I will enjoy it while it lasts
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
This is my favorite scent. I often don’t wear fragrance but this is a scent I keep coming back to. It has such a unique scent, but it smells absolutely wonderful! The scent is super simple and yet chic. I love the rollerball size, which is great for travel, and if your on the go.
Gretchen R.
Rock Island, IL
I LOVE THIS SCENT MORE THAN EVERYTHING!!! It is feminine and floral but sweet enough that it doesnt smell like an old lady powdery floral. I would bathe in it every day if I could! The only thing I dislike is that the scent does not last on my skin for more than an hour, so I have to keep a roller ball in my purse.
Taylor F.
Seaford, NY
Very clean and fresh scent. This is one I wear for me, it feels almost self care. It’s perfect for when you’re fresh out of the shower and just really makes you feel super clean. I feel like it puts me in the right headspace to get work done. However I definitely wouldn’t blind buy this one, it’s not a crowd pleaser to me, but I like it for daily wear. I think it’s super enjoyable and also smells 1000% better on the skin than in the bottle too!
Evelyne Q.
Montgomery, AL
Obsessed with this fragrance!! This will forever be my go to scent, as I've purchased it over and over! I love how long lasting it is! I bought the Florence Rollerball originally for my study abroad trip, so every time that I wear it, Im reminded of that time! I also wore this scent on my wedding day because I love it so much! 100% recommend!