Tocca Beauty Florence 0.68 oz Eau de Parfum uploaded by Crystal R.Tocca Beauty Florence 0.68 oz Eau de Parfum uploaded by Crystal R.Tocca Beauty Florence 0.68 oz Eau de Parfum uploaded by Emily R.

BY TOCCA

A Parisian beauty and sophisticate, Florence conjures memories of old-world Paris. It is an alluring combination of Italian bergamot and crushed violet petals. Ivory gardenia combined with blonde wood evokes a sophisticated and feminine scent that conjures the elegance of a Parisian sophisticate. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Grapefruit Leaves, Green Pear, Apple, Ivory Gardenia, Crushed Violet Petals, Jasmine, Tuberose, Blue Iris, Blonde Wood, White Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Romantic. Feminine. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely fell in love with this scent after receiving it in my Play by Sephora box last month. It is light and floral without smelling like "old lady" perfume. Every time I wear it I get compliments and inquiries about what I'm wearing. Notes include Italian Bergamot, Grapefruit Leaves, Green Pear, Apple, Ivory Gardenia, Crushed Violet Petals, Jasmine, Tuberose, Blue Iris, Blonde Wood, and White Musk with the bergamot and violet bring the dominant scents, at least when I wear it. I plan to try the other scents Tocca has to offer.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my signature scent. I didn't realize it until a friend smelt it in Sephora and said it reminded her of me. This scent is light and floral but still sweet. I'm not a fan on super sweet or super floral scents, but this has a nice balance between the two. I like this year round. In the fall and winter the heavier notes come out more, and in the spring and summer the floral and sweet notes come out.
I've had a small dabber bottle for a while now and the scent hasn't changed.
I highly recommend the Tocca fragrances!
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down my current favorite scent. I have even had strangers passing by catch my arm to ask me what it is, I am constatntly being complimented on it. The scent is stronger than some perfumes but never offensive. I find it to be the right blend of feminine and musk. I especially love the notes of Gardenia.
I even ended up buying a candle and bubble bath in the same scent at Sephora. I have been meaning to try out Tocca's other scents to see if I love them all as much as Florence.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
So I can't tell you how amazing this scent is, you'll have to smell it for yourself! I love this fragrance it's my go to scent & I always get a compliment wearing it. I love it so much I bought every product in the scent from the soap to the candle. You can't go wrong with this amazing floral scent, it's like the perfect amount of floral & feminine you can't go wrong even if you don't like floral this scent will get you!
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I can not get enough of this scent! I'm not a huge perfume girl. (My husband owns more colognes than me) sometimes I'll even forget to spray some before I leave the house. But this scent is sooo addicting. I received it as a sample in my sephora box and after I smelled it is had to buy it full size! It's such a pretty scent without being overpowering (I can't wear scents like chanel,)
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
This has reached holy grail status for me. I fell in love with the gardenia and bergamot scent this has. I believe I have found my signature scent, ladies and gentlemen. I always want to smell like this scent. I highly recommend this scent for anybody who enjoys floral scents that don't smell like your grandma (who I am sure smells lovely nonetheless).
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is the best floral scent! I feel like everyone should have a nice floral scent for a day scent. This is perfect. It's a light scent. All I can say is that if you are thinking about buying this you should definitely do it. If you are hesitant stop by a Sephora and try it out. You'll fall in love with it! This is a must have!!!
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I recently acquired a sample of this and wasn't sure what I would think of Blue Iris and Blonde Wood notes mixed into a perfume but I have started to really enjoy this fragrance. It mixes with my body chemistry well and I like the feminine touch but how it's not overwhelmingly like most perfumes and has a deeper warmth to it.
Bailey A.
Williamsport, IN
I received this in my Sephora Play box and fell in love. It is very floral and can be over powering if you put too much on. I personally love this scent and it last until I shower it off. I don't think it smells old lady ish as others have described. Then again scent is such a personal preference.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm not a fan of this perfume at all. Fragrances are all about personal preference. So although I don't like it, maybe you will. To me it smells like stale, old perfume. It's not a fresh scent. My friend joked that I smelled like I was elderly. This fragrance isn't for me.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Does this perfume is really strong?
Megan S.
Does the scent last all day?