BY TOCCA

A Parisian beauty and sophisticate, Florence conjures memories of old-world Paris. It is an alluring combination of Italian bergamot and crushed violet petals. Ivory gardenia combined with blonde wood evokes a sophisticated and feminine scent that conjures the elegance of a Parisian sophisticate. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Grapefruit Leaves, Green Pear, Apple, Ivory Gardenia, Crushed Violet Petals, Jasmine, Tuberose, Blue Iris, Blonde Wood, White Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Romantic. Feminine. see more...

holly s.
avondale
I had gotten a sample of this perfume in my Sephora box and I have to say I was not impressed at all. I do not know what they charge for this perfume,I’m sure it is not super expensive. However the scent itself smells so bad it reminds me of something that an old lady would wear. I would never purchase a full-size version of this perfume and honestly I hope I never smell it again on anyone else.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
LOVE this perfume. One of my staple perfumes. I got it a sephora along with many others from this brand. This scent lasts the longest out of all of them, but they are all fairly long lasting. If you use too much it can be overpowering, as with many perfumes. I highly recommend going to sephora and giving all the options a sniff. They also have sample/ deluxe sizes if you want to try them all.
Cynthia C.
I initially got this as a sample through one of my subscription boxes and I loved it so much that I wanted to try it again without committing to a full-size bottle, so I got a Scentbird subscription. Two sprays lasts me all day and the bigger vial can last me nearly the entire month. I am also excited to try the other Tocca scents through Scentbird. I will, say, however, that the reason I didn’t give it a full 5 stars is that it can be very overpowering, and if you’re sensitive to scent like I am, it can give you a headache, like it did me. It doesn’t happen every time, but I take precautions by spraying lower on my body where I’m not smelling it so strongly all day.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is now one of all-time fave scents. So nostalgic. Wowwww!! So clean, green, not overpowering.
I actually have the sample, but was so moved by the scent I just HAD to spread the word about this wonderful scent! Smelling it instantly, like, brought me back to my childhood! Lol, awesome smell.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I bought a small sample size from birch box. It smells wonderful.
Smells like a field of flowers. I might buy this in the full size.
It is light and the scent last for hours.
I totally recommend buying this one. It is not expensive at all compared to other perfumes.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I initially tried this through ScentBird and wow, just wow! It’s such a gorgeous fragrance that is feminine and charming, but also mature. This fragrance is perfect for a twenty four year old like myself, but it would also work amazing for anyone. Anyone can pull this off! It has notes of gardenia, tuberose, iris, pear, and violet leaf. If you like floral fragrances, this will definitely suit you!
Nora M.
lancaster PA
By far one of my favorites. I have repurchased this at least 3 times. It’s not too sweet and it lasts all day. And I get compliments every time I wear this. EVERY TIME. I don’t really like the packaging on the full size bottle but the roller ball packaging is to die for.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
WOW! This is now my new favorite perfume. I received this in my Birchbox and this stuff smells amazing! It's like sitting in a garden being surrounded by gardenia! Love, love, love this.
Verity G.
"Addictive" is the right word to describe Tocca Florence. I love this gardenia combined with the fruit notes. It's a little on the strong side for me, but it's so beautiful I use that second spray anyway (but for work, I apply a small amount with the rollerball version).

I've been exploring the world of fragrances for about eight months now, and I think I might be ready to settle on a signature fragrance. I can't be tied down to one, but Florence is my favorite.
April N.
Forest Lake
This is quite honestly one of my favorite scents. I initially tried it through ScentBird and fell in love. It is a floral perfume that has a mature (but elegant) scent. It’s perfect for spring and has a “nostalgic” feel to me. It has notes of Gardenia and Bergamot. I love this scent so much that it is definitely bound to be my new “signature” scent.
Megan S.
Does the scent last all day?
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Does this perfume is really strong?

back