Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 4 oz  Hand Lotion

Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 4 oz Hand Lotion

BY TOCCA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

As tempestuous and moody as a rebellious young Italian beauty, Stella attracts your senses with a flirtatious, fresh fragrance. The classic scent perfectly captures the refreshing and uplifting spirit of the Italian blood orange with its slightly sweet, fresh scent. Enriched with natural extracts from coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe, this moisturizing, quick-absorbing hand cream will leave your skin feeling soft and silky. Style: Sexy. Sensual. Impetuous. This hand cream is paraben-free. see more...

Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 4 oz  Hand Lotion
Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 4 oz Hand Lotion
Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
sarah r.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I can't get enough! I use this on my hands not necessarily when I need dry skin relief, but when I want a hit of this gorgeous fragrance! Light and luscious, I love it! The moisturizing in this lotion is average to above average, if I'm having dry skin issues I'll go to another brand; however, the scent is amazing and will make me a repeat customer. I think this would be great for a gift.