Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 2 oz  Hand Cream

Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 2 oz Hand Cream

BY TOCCA

As tempestuous and moody as a rebellious young Italian beauty, Stella attracts your senses with a flirtatious, fresh fragrance. The classic scent perfectly captures the refreshing and uplifting spirit of the Italian blood orange with its slightly sweet, fresh scent. Enriched with natural extracts from coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe, this moisturizing, quick-absorbing hand cream will leave your skin feeling soft and silky. Style: Sexy. Sensual. Impetuous. This hand cream is paraben-free. see more...

Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 2 oz  Hand Cream
Tocca Beauty Crema da Mano - Hand Cream Stella 2 oz Hand Cream
  • "Compared to other high end hand creams it is pretty inexpensive. " in 2 reviews
  • "and it only takes a little to go a long way that's why i carry the travel size everywhere i go." in 1 review
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
This hand cream is very thick but it absorbs quickly- perfect to keep on your desk at work. The smell, Italian Blood Orange, is pleasant but not overpowering so if you work in close to others it shouldn't carry over and offend a co-worker. I like to use it at work because within moments I can go back to working with my computer touch-screen and not worry about leaving greasy fingerprints. I would strongly recommend this hand cream.
Caterina S.
Salem, OR
Tocca's hand cream is by far the best hand cream I have found. It hydrates really well but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily. Plus the scents are AMAZING. Personally I love the Cleopatra scent, which is cucumbers and blood orange - a very Italian-ish combo. Compared to other high end hand creams it is pretty inexpensive.
Elena L.
I got this hand cream from Brichbox . Great hand cream ! Amazing smell , leaves my hands really soft for hours. It's better than I imagined ! My sister recommended me this brand and I am love with this company.
Christine K.
Love the Tocca hand cream, my favorite is the Italian Blood Orange scent! It's light and the smell is not too overpowering. It takes a bit of time for the lotion to set into my hands but not too oily even when you first apply. Definitely would buy it once I finish using it all up!
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
I have to thank Birchbox for introducing me to Tocca. I adore this brand of hand cream!!! I love all the scents I have tried. They are extremely moisturizing and smell amazing! The full size product comes in the cutest package! Love!!
Synthia W.
Bloomingdale , IL
I was lucky enough to receive the grapefruit and cucumber lotion. the smell is amazing very relaxing. and it only takes a little to go a long way that's why i carry the travel size everywhere i go.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a wonderful product. I use it every day because the smell goes with anything. Young or old can use this because it's not heavy and the scent is universal. I love a product that work well.
Melaine S.
White haven , PA
This is such a great hand moisturizer I loved how great and soothing it was and had such a pretty scent. I have some other scents by tocca and each of them are equally great
Criminelle L.
I love love love Tocca products. This has just the right amount of fragrance and its a thick cream but not sticky. To me, sticky hand cream is a total deal breaker.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I tried this in my birchbox this month and it smells amazeing leaves my skin nice and soft and I will be using this daily as the winter months are fast approaching because my skin gets dry a lot.
Elena L.
What are your other favorite hand cream scents ?