BY TOCCA

The love story of Italian director Federico Fellini and Giulietta Masina comes alive in this sweet, floral scent reminiscent of their Corsican honeymoon. Sweet green apple and blooming pink tulips whisper to their never-ending love affair. Enriched with natural extracts from coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe, this moisturizing, quick-absorbing hand cream will leave your skin feeling soft and silky. Style: Refreshing. Feminine. Delicate. This hand cream is paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tabitha J.
I'm in love with Tocca Hand Cream. This one smells great. It's on the pricier side but its well worth the money. A little bit goes a very long way. It keeps my hands, arms, and elbows so soft. This is a great lotion!
Erica Q.
Wow this Tocca hand cream smells heavenly and is not overpowering. The cream absorbs well into my hands and leaves no greasy feeling. My hands are moisterized and soft. I also like that it's parabean free.
Maria L.
This hand cream smells incredible! It applies smoothly without leaving a greasy film on your hands. This is the type of cream you can reapply constantly without becoming a grease monster. Must try!
Jennifer C.
Mulvane, KS
After sampling this rich, emollient hand cream in my April Birchbox, I knew that I must acquire the largest tube possible immediately! Tocca Crema Da Mano in Giulietta smells of fresh, clean cherubic babies as soon as you uncap the tube. 😍 The smell and silky-smooth feeling linger on your skin even after you wash your hands a few times. Definitely a staple for me now. So glad that you found your way into my life!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Wow!!!! I am in love with this hand cream! Punk tulip and green Apple is the scent profile but it smells so clean, crisp and fresh! Even my hubby was like "what smells so good?!" It absorbs super fast so I don't have to wait to touch my face or hair or phone but my hands are very soft and again..the scent is amazing. I can't get over how soft it leaves my hands!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
The smell is phenomenal, right up there with Crabtree and Evelyn's products but it doesn't moisturizer that well. I find it doesn't sink in and sort of stays greasy on the surface of my hands. Not strong enough for the dry winter air, but maybe better for summer when you'd want a lighter moisturizer.
Stephanie W.
I’ve been a TOCCA fan for years and have had many of their perfumes and hand creams. Giulietta is a light, fresh sent of pink tulip and green apple. These hand creams are great because they’re hydrating but don’t leave you greasy and the smell isn’t too overpowering.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I love this stuff! I can't believe it took so long for me to hear of this. so mostuirising and smells so good. I will need this all winter
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
LOVE this hand cream. I always use hand creams as my hands tend to get quite dry. This hand cream is the best I have tried hands down. Not only it smells divine, it makes your skin amazingly soft. I cannot get enough of this one! I have tried a different scent from this company, and it was also very nice, but this one is still better, in my opinion.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
Yo amo esta crema. A mi no me gustaban las cremas hasta que me enviaron esta crema. Es super humectante y seca repido. Lo mejor de todo es el olor. La recomiendo.