BY TOCCA

Whatever your mood, Tocca candles provide a pastiche of dazzle and comfort. Try Cleopatra for a clean, soothing bath accompaniment, or let the sensuous scent of Rodolfo spice up the bedroom. Give your living room an exotic, sophisticated tone with 007, or use Sofia for a fresh, pure scent in your kitchen. Feu de Touch is a timeless classic for any room in the home, letting you mix and match your ever-changing mood.Burn Time: 60 hours see more...

Whitney B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Smells light and fresh with just a hint of luxury. It makes my home feel like a spa as soon as I light it with a smell that is subtle but beautiful. I want one for each of the rooms in my apartment.
Rashonda W.
I love the smell of tocca I got the perfume and hand lotion from birchbox and the both smell so good. So, I brought the candles and fell deep in love with it.
Hannah H.
It smells very fresh and nice. I have a weird habit of only burning this candle while I clean, it's just lovely.
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
Nice clean, fresh smell. Not an overwhelming one. But it smells. Many people complement the sense.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
This candle has a nice fresh clean smell ... It leaves your house smelling amazing
Ana W.
Instead of a candles with a very strong sent. Buy this candle. Gives you a fresh clean smell.
Tanya J.
Taylorsville, UT
Have been legit looking for this candle.. I have heard many great reviews and wanted to try it out for myself.. what stores carry them? Or do I have to buy online only?