BY TOCCA

Whatever your mood, Tocca candles provide a pastiche of dazzle and comfort. Try Cleopatra for a clean, soothing bath accompaniment, or let the sensuous scent of Rodolfo spice up the bedroom. Give your living room an exotic, sophisticated tone with 007, or use Sofia for a fresh, pure scent in your kitchen. Feu de Touch is a timeless classic for any room in the home, letting you mix and match your ever-changing mood.Burn Time: 60 hours see more...

Whitney B.
Smells light and fresh with just a hint of luxury. It makes my home feel like a spa as soon as I light it with a smell that is subtle but beautiful. I want one for each of the rooms in my apartment.
Hannah H.
It smells very fresh and nice. I have a weird habit of only burning this candle while I clean, it's just lovely.
Rashonda W.
I love the smell of tocca I got the perfume and hand lotion from birchbox and the both smell so good. So, I brought the candles and fell deep in love with it.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
This candle has a nice fresh clean smell ... It leaves your house smelling amazing
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
Nice clean, fresh smell. Not an overwhelming one. But it smells. Many people complement the sense.
Ana W.
Instead of a candles with a very strong sent. Buy this candle. Gives you a fresh clean smell.
Tanya J.
Taylorsville, UT
Have been legit looking for this candle.. I have heard many great reviews and wanted to try it out for myself.. what stores carry them? Or do I have to buy online only?