Tocca Beauty Bianca Esfoliante da Corpo - Nourishing Body Scrub Body Scrub 6.8 oz uploaded by Tara B.Tocca Beauty Bianca Esfoliante da Corpo - Nourishing Body Scrub Body Scrub 6.8 oz uploaded by Gloria M.

BY TOCCA

Transport yourself to a seaside cafe in Southern Itally. Bianca opens with a light citrus blend of lemon orpur and mandarin. Green tea and rose petals bloom, while a whisper of musk and sugar linger on the skin, capturing the imagination. Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon Orpur, Rose Petals, Jasmine, Green Tea, Musk, Sugar. Style: Imaginative. Whimsical. Delicate. see more...

Leah L.
Horicon, WI
I love sugar scrubs, but some are a bit harsh and super gritty. Tocca has managed to make an exfoliant that scrubs away the rough skin and then magically the sugar Crystals melt shortly after so that you can further enjoy the texture of a smooth amazing smelling product!!! I use this before shaving and my legs stay smooth for a solid THREE days after!!! I can't quite explain the smell other than perfect, clean and crisp. I tend to avoid anything green tea scented but the lemon hints bring the scent to new heights!!!!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love the scent of this. The scrub bits are gentle yet very effective. This leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and the scent seriously lasts a long time! The scrub is hard to get out of the little travel bottle though. It gets clogged and I don't know if this would make me ditch the other scrubs I use but this is very good.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a great exfoliant and has a nice smell but do NOT use it on your regular puff or loofa! My husband made that mistake and now no matter what we use on the shower puff, it won't lather. It made his skin super soft but I'm still trying to figure out how to get the wax/oils out of the puff so it will work again. XD
C C.
Fishers, IN
This feels so good on your skin. It isn't too harsh a scrub, but still effective. The "scrub" part dissolves away before you can wash your skin raw which I like.
BM R.
It smells okay, but it is so incredibly oily. It doesn't even wash off with soap. I just cannot do it. Furthermore, it is not that effective body scrub wise.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is nicely scented scrub and it is very gentle yet makes your skin feel smooth and clean. However, I prefer a slightly tougher scrub.
Dasha I.
New Castle, DE
I like how this scrub makes my skin gentle and velvety. this product has such a pleasant and unobtrusive aroma of lemon and green tea
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Very gentle while getting the job done. Smell was spa like and refreshing. Moisturizing leaving the skin highly refreshed.
Ashley B.
Bay City, TX
Where do you find a product like that.

Sephora