Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamillah G.Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Leslie M.Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Robbye B.

BY TOCCA

Transport yourself to a seaside cafe in Southern Itally. Bianca opens with a light citrus blend of lemon orpur and mandarin. Green tea and rose petals bloom, while a whisper of musk and sugar linger on the skin, capturing the imagination. Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon Orpur, Rose Petals, Jasmine, Green Tea, Musk, Sugar. see more...

Jamillah G.
Pittsburg, CA
I don't normally wear perfume. Usually the scents are too strong and tend to give me a headache. Then I received a sample of Tocca Bianca and fell in love. It is floral, which I normally don't go for, but it is so ligjt, sweet, and feminine. It's a perfect signature scent, especially for spring.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
Ahhh ... the wonderful and subtle sent of pure lavender. This Tocca perfume is expensive, but of excellent quality, and made in the USA! Also, for me, who only uses a spritz every few days, this will probably last me 10+ years, which means it comes down to roughly $7 per year; not bad! I highly recommend this perfume, provided it's in your budget. You can get this at Sephora or other fine department stores (I bought mine at Sephora).
Vilma V.
Received this in my July Birchbox. The smell made me very nostalgic. Reminds me a dewy morning in the woods. Can be worn day or night. Not overpowering yet has enough fragrance enough to be noticed. Very happy with this perfume.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
This is the scent I dislike the most from this brand. I have received several samples in my Subscription boxes and found that I could not even try this one on for more than an hour. This perfume is an old lady floral scent that is too potent to wear everyday.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought this at Sephora and immediately fell in love with it. It is citrusy and light while being musky and sexy as well. I wanted something similar to my Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue but didn't want to get my 4th bottle of it and this is a great change.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I love this sent. On me, the citrus-y notes come out more and I always get compliments that I smell fresh and yummy. I like using this during the spring or summer time. It is light enough to be a wash of beautiful scent without chocking anyone up in public.
Christine C.
I'm OBESSED with this perfume. Its so light, dreamy, and soft. Its floral but overpowering. I could weari it all day. I get so many compliments on it. Love love love!
Emily R.
Tampa, FL
This perfume is a perfect blend of citrus and floral notes and it's not overpowering. Even people who maybe picky with what perfume they wear will love this scent.
Jana S.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love the fresh scent of lemons & roses on my wrist & neck. It makes me feel very pretty when I wear it! Although, I've only tried a sample in my Birch Box. This is one that I would for sure buy for myself!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I usually don't like perfumes just because they could be very overwhelming, but the scent of this one is just so amazing! I like putting it on the daily now, it smells so good! It's an addicting scent.