Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Leslie M.Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamillah G.

BY TOCCA

Transport yourself to a seaside cafe in Southern Itally. Bianca opens with a light citrus blend of lemon orpur and mandarin. Green tea and rose petals bloom, while a whisper of musk and sugar linger on the skin, capturing the imagination. Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon Orpur, Rose Petals, Jasmine, Green Tea, Musk, Sugar. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my perfume of choice right now! Got it for Christmas. It is very lightly scented with green tea and some floral notes in the background. It is not overwhelming and it really is More of a spring scent so I'm saving it for March or April. It is reasonably priced, I think that my husband paid $68 for it. He also got me the full size body lotion and the body wash to go with it. The only drawback about this perfume is that the scent does not last for any more than 2 to 3 hours at a time before you need to reapply. So I have to give it 4 stars instead of 5.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
This is my favorite fragrance. I've used at least 2 bottles already. I like how it is not too overpowering and is pretty light. I think this fragrance would be best for spring or summer. It does lose it's scent overtime but I find that the citrus part will be the part you can still smell by the end of the day.
Jamillah G.
Jamillah G.
Pittsburg, CA
I don't normally wear perfume. Usually the scents are too strong and tend to give me a headache. Then I received a sample of Tocca Bianca and fell in love. It is floral, which I normally don't go for, but it is so ligjt, sweet, and feminine. It's a perfect signature scent, especially for spring.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my July Birchbox. The smell made me very nostalgic. Reminds me a dewy morning in the woods. Can be worn day or night. Not overpowering yet has enough fragrance enough to be noticed. Very happy with this perfume.
Christine C.
Christine C.
I'm OBESSED with this perfume. Its so light, dreamy, and soft. Its floral but overpowering. I could weari it all day. I get so many compliments on it. Love love love!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tampa, FL
This perfume is a perfect blend of citrus and floral notes and it's not overpowering. Even people who maybe picky with what perfume they wear will love this scent.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.
I love the smell of this perfume. It's a nice scent without being overpowering. It's a perfect summer scent.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Los Angeles, CA
This may be my favorite perfume EVER.  I just love the scent--it's not overpowering, not overly sweet or floral, but it is subtly feminine and oh-so-alluring!  I love the freshness of the lemon.  The packaging is also gorgeous: I love the round crystal bottle with the metal cap!  The one drawback, as some other reviewers have noted, is that it doesn't have the longest staying power.
Emily L.
Emily L.
garden grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature scent. It is light and fresh. It smells just faintly floral and mostly just bright and fresh. The bottle is gorgeous and looks beautiful on my vanity on its own. All the tocca perfumes are beautiful in scent and bottle design!
Corrin O.
Corrin O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell is intoxicating! My boyfriend and I bot love it. The smell is very natural and earthy with a hint of floral. I would recommend this to teens and adults. I'm currently almost out of my second bottle and plan to repurchase a third.