Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Robbye B.Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Leslie M.Tocca Beauty Bianca 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamillah G.

BY TOCCA

Transport yourself to a seaside cafe in Southern Itally. Bianca opens with a light citrus blend of lemon orpur and mandarin. Green tea and rose petals bloom, while a whisper of musk and sugar linger on the skin, capturing the imagination. Notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon Orpur, Rose Petals, Jasmine, Green Tea, Musk, Sugar. see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great smelling perfume. It is sweet and floral. It sort of reminds me of something vintage. I really like it.
I only have a sample and I don't think I'll buy the full size. Only because I have many perfumes and I don't absoultely love this. But I do like it a lot however.
I totally recommend trying. It's not as expensive as some perfumes and I purchased my samples from birch box.
I recommend buying those before the entire bottle.
Carrie P.
This is one of my favorite perfumes from Tocca. It's very fresh and clean smelling, with just a very quiet hint of powder. It is on the floral scented side, so if that isn't your thing, stay away. It lasts about maybe 4-6 hours on the skin, but the scent will stay on clothes for some time. And the bottle it comes in is absolutely gorgeous! I just wish the price was not so steep for a perfume that doesn't have long lasting wear.
Vivian L.
Tocca's Bianca fragrant was the first luxury fragrance I owned. Easy to find, I purchased this at sephora for less that $100. It's a sweet light smell that packs a punch. Lasts for a decent amount of time on skin. One thing that I absolutely adore is the packaging this product comes in. Very intricate and feels very sturdy. Tocca has many fragrances to choose from. Even after 6 years since my first purchase, I still consider this as one of my favorite fragrances.
Sarah D.
Los Angeles, CA
This may be my favorite perfume EVER.  I just love the scent--it's not overpowering, not overly sweet or floral, but it is subtly feminine and oh-so-alluring!  I love the freshness of the lemon.  The packaging is also gorgeous: I love the round crystal bottle with the metal cap!  The one drawback, as some other reviewers have noted, is that it doesn't have the longest staying power.
Corrin O.
Baton Rouge, LA
This smell is intoxicating! My boyfriend and I bot love it. The smell is very natural and earthy with a hint of floral. I would recommend this to teens and adults. I'm currently almost out of my second bottle and plan to repurchase a third.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
This is my signature scent. It is light and fresh. It smells just faintly floral and mostly just bright and fresh. The bottle is gorgeous and looks beautiful on my vanity on its own. All the tocca perfumes are beautiful in scent and bottle design!
Leslie M.
This is my perfume of choice right now! Got it for Christmas. It is very lightly scented with green tea and some floral notes in the background. It is not overwhelming and it really is More of a spring scent so I'm saving it for March or April. It is reasonably priced, I think that my husband paid $68 for it. He also got me the full size body lotion and the body wash to go with it. The only drawback about this perfume is that the scent does not last for any more than 2 to 3 hours at a time before you need to reapply. So I have to give it 4 stars instead of 5.
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
This is probably one of my newest favorite perfumes! I got this as a same in my Birchbox and fell in love! I ordered it immediately. I know it seems a little pricey, but I assure it's worth every penny. Smells very clean and fresh, and well amazing. I love to wear it for special events. I thought that D&G Light Blue was my favorite and perfect for specially occasion... however Tocca's Bianca was quick to replace it with the first spritz. Definitely a perfume that will remain on my perfume tray!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I fell in love with the scent from the moment I put it on my skin. It seems everyone that has tried this scent has a different interpretation of the aroma. I'm not sure where everyone gets the flowery notes but on my skin it smells fresh and refreshing with a soft hint of lemon and mandarin followed up with sweet notes of sugar. After wearing throughout the day the scent seems to change into something more subtle and exotic. This will be one of my perfume staples from now on.
Lisa N.
This is my favorite fragrance. I've used at least 2 bottles already. I like how it is not too overpowering and is pretty light. I think this fragrance would be best for spring or summer. It does lose it's scent overtime but I find that the citrus part will be the part you can still smell by the end of the day.