BY TOCCA

Aqua Profumata translates TOCCA s whimsical and exotic scents in a wearable, lightweight fragrance.  Italian for "perfumed water", this delicate spray is perfect worn alone or layered, leaving your skin beautifully scented. Tocca s newest lightweight fragrance mist collection takes you to Southern Italy.  The journey starts in Amalfi, where the fresh sea air is captured with hints of jasmine and violet.  The scents from the bakeries of Sicily rise in Catania with rich vanilla, muguet and sandalwood.   The holiday ends on the island of Salina where fresh blooms of purple freesia, peach flowers and sweet apple remind one of the campo dei fiori in Roma. Top notes:  Rich Vanilla, Hesperides Middle notes:  Muguet, Jasmine Bottom notes:  Sandalwood see more...

Maya F.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
I was only recently introduced to TOCCA about a year ago via a sample I received, but I LOVE their perfumes! You need only a tiny little bit to get a scent that lasts all day long.
Tania A.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS OMG! EXCELLENT stuff. I will repurchase this over again in a heartbeat!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
I received this as a sample in my birchbox subscription I loved the sweet Dainty smell very girlish and sophiticated without being way to floral or too fruity a perfect everyday perfume.
Clara B.
Clara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love TOCCA products! Especially this one. I received it in my birchbox one month and have been buying it ever since. It smells so fresh and clean - very tranquil.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love Tocca. After I tried this scent, I immediately had to purchase the entire scent family. It is so classic, and clean, and fresh. A must-have.
A L.
A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice scent not overwhelming both male and female like and doesn't make people sneeze
Liceth R.
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the tocca perfumes especially the rollerballs. they come in handy when going out
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love the smell of vanilla. It is very light but it doesn't last. It has a very almost there smell but it is very beautiful