BY TOCA BOCA AB

The pets need your help! In Toca Pet Doctor our animal friends want your love, care and help. Meet 15 animals who are all craving your attention. Through innovative play you can help the dove, or clean up the pup! Oh no, did the angry worm accidentally twist itself into a knot? Beautiful artwork and fun sounds designed for ages 2-6 guides your kids through different activities, empowering them to take care of and feel for the animals. FEATURES √ 15 lively and charming animals √ When they’re cured, they go back to sleep - wake them up and play again! √ Feed them flies, seeds and yummy vegetables! √ Intuitive, safe and kid-friendly design √ Beautiful original artwork √ No rules or stress √ No third party advertising √ No in-app purchases MEET THE PETS - CHARM the charming dog - BUN our friendly neighborhood budgie - TARZAN the upside down turtle - WORM the not so happy earthworm - BLOB the slimy snail - POP the spikey iguana - MOLLY the chipper Guinea Pig - BISSE the yellow canary - RASCAL the mischievous cat - PICKLES the perky pigeon - CID (pronounced Sssssid) the snake - DOTTIE the spotted toad - JESS "pretty eyes" spider - BRIE the cheesy mouse - And TOFU the vegetarian rabbit. *** Privacy Policy Privacy is an issue that we take very seriously. To learn more about how we work with these matters, please read our privacy policy: http://tocaboca.com/privacy ; About Toca Boca Toca Boca is an award winning game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases. see more...

Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This app is awesome for my kids! It keeps them occupied, busy, and helps them learn new things. If I ever need my kids to sit still and stay busy, I know I can put his app on.
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
LOVE all of the TOCA apps - keep my kids busy for literally HOURS on end. We also play the toca kitchen monsters, as well as the toca hair salon!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 4
My kids love all the toca boca games and this one is no exception. It's so much fun and they'll play for quite a while.
Jennifer R.
Stanley, NC
My five year old son loves the app. The animals are cute and children can learn how to take care of them.
shanti j.
Cute little game, my kids love it. I have it downloaded on mine and y husbands phone.