Toblerone White Chocolate

by Toblerone

Swiss white chocolate with honey and almond nougat (10%)
Ingredients: Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, honey (3%), almonds (1.6%), emulsifier (soya lecithin), egg white, flavouring (vanillin)

Which kind of toblerone would you prefer?
Never tried these. Are they good?
I tasted on and I want to but can some one tell me were u can get one in the US?
Start your review of Toblerone White Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Mae Anne D.
Toblerone White Chocolate uploaded by Mae Anne D.
Love the taste, but right now I can't eat any white chocolate since white or milk chocolate contain a high amount of sugars. Even so the quality of this chocolate is sweet. you could buy it if you want, but if you want to stay healthy, then go for a dark chocolate.
Ena I.
Brooklyn, NY
No point waxing lyrical about chocolate. We all know it and love it. Case closed!
I see chocolate and nuts, I open mouth. Simples! I have a special way of nibbling Toblerone: nibble the sides till you get to the tip. Let me end here.
Janet H.
I enjoy eating this. The white chocolate isn't one of my favorites of the chocolate line, but I still enjoy eating it. The design of the chocolate is different and never seen any other candy similar so it is unique to spot.
Brittany M.
Tulare, CA
Mmmmm I love white chocolate and this is better than original bars. The quality is good and the honey makes it different.
Génesis Q.
My favorite chocolate is definitely a delight, it causes me to eat all the bars at once, it's my best gift
Nicole C.
I love Toblerone chocolate over all and this is super yummy. But, it's not as good as the original in my opinion and I usually really like white chocolate but this wasn't the best combination, and I think it's because of the honey with it.
mayric L.
Elmhurst, NY
No soy muy fan del chocolate blanco, sin embargo esta marca hace milagros, definitivamente me encanta, aunque me gusta más la versión original o el oscuro. Creo que me empalaga un poco pero igual lo recomiendo!
Kate W.
This is my all time favorite candy! The white chocolate is so smooth and then you get that bite of honey and almond that just brings this all together! The nougat don't stick to your teeth like some candy!
Micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a chocolate lover I love all varieties and this brand is one of my favorite I love much love chocolate Soy amante del chocolate me encanta todas sus variedades y esta marca es una de mis favoritas me encanta mucho amo el chocolate
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
I love this chocolate it's been one of my favorites since i was a little girl!
I love this chocolate it's been one of my favorites since i was a little girl!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...