Toblerone Tiny Swiss Chocolates with Honey & Almond Nougat 9.7 oz. Box uploaded by Christina M.

BY TOBLERONE

Toblerone Holiday Minis in a gift box are a special way to express appreciation and holiday cheer. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Anesa I.
Utica
This chocolate it very popular in Europe and is one of the best chocolates I’ve tried.. I do enjoy chocolate. I bought it in stores such as TJmax and Marshall’s. Flavor is very good and I love it as well is my dad. I would recommend it very much and I actually buy it for my parents often. Wish they had it in local grocery stores too
Jamie L.
Luxury chocolate that melts in your mouth! The chewy nuggets inside leave you with a small treat after the chocolate-y sensation. Although expensive, this Swiss chocolate is something you can indulge in!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Christina M.
I love toblerones! I saw these at target for the holidays and had to get them. They are the perfect size and break apart into small triangles of deliciousness. This box comes with about 30 tiny Toblerone bars individually wrapped for freshness. you won't want to share it
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
This is a perfect gift for any occasion! Just the right size for a few bites without breaking the calorie bank. Creamy and crunchy at the same time. Delicious!
Nujhat R.
Jamaica, NY
SO GOOD!! Super sweet though. Creamy chocolate and you definitely get your money’s worth. It’s perfect for gifts or a midnight snack ;)
Sonita G.
Lewisville
Good for valentines day and lovers choice taste so good feels like love is in the air
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favourite chocolate and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best chocolate I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Sadaf J.
National paints , Sharjah
ONE OF THE BEST CHOCOLATES IN THE WORLD IT IS MY FAVORITE AND CONTAINS CHOCOLATES WAFERS ABD NUTS TO IT , ohh can i forgot there is a almond in middle ,once it goes in the mouth, it gives more taste
Sharon S.
mangalore
I love this chocolate. One of my favourites. I like the almonds and the bits you find in them . I wouldn’t know about the prize as i mostly get loads of it as a gift