Kimberly V.
Never tried this one but notice it a little more expensive than some other brands in my area, is it worth it?
Melanie d.
It's worth it.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it is worth it!!!!!!
Debora A.
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
4 years, 9 months ago
It really is worth it. :) I try to wait until they're on sale somewhere-- normally at my local supermarket they have them. Most of the time I have to check the local global food market.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
It is delicious but your right it is a little pricey... I don't think its worth it...
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
5 years ago
Yes. It tends to be cheaper at Walmart, Target, or Trader Joes.
Kaitien B.
Kaitien B.
5 years ago
It's definitely worth it in my opinion. You should at least try it once!
Amy C.
Amy C.
5 years, 1 month ago
It's more expensive because it's imported/foreign, and because they use higher quality cocoa in the ingredients. The flavor is much smoothr and rich, and I've pretty much stopped eating American brands because the quality is so bad. Compared to its cohort (quality snacking chocolate) such as Lindt or Ferroro, it's significantly LESS expensive.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
I like them. I have seen them priced lower in places like Job Lot, Aldi's, Price Rite. Do you have any of those? Also, after holidays, they go clearance, especially the bagged mini ones.