Gisell M.
Gisell M.
Alpharetta, GA
How pricey is this Toblerone chocolate? Are these on sale during Christmas and where do you usually buy these?
Haley F.
Haley F.
Fort Wayne, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you. I work at one and we sell them for only $1.99. And when they are close to their expiration dates we sell them for under $1 :)
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
3 years, 4 months ago
I believe I saw them for sale at Walmart and Wegmans but I cant say for sure. I am not sure of the cost either but they are so good.
Julian G.
Julian G.
El Mirage, AZ
3 years, 9 months ago
The only place I ever find Toblerone bars is at Walgreens and target. They usually run three dollars at my local walgreens. During the holidays walgreens usually puts an in store coupon that is pretty much by one get one free. Targets price is about the same, and I've never seen a sale on Toblerone there. BUT target does have the BIG bars during the holiday time.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Atlantic, IA
4 years, 2 months ago
Personally, I've always gotten it at Trader Joe's, but I have seen it at places like Walmart. They tend to be about $1.50 or $2, in my experience. They're sold year-round.