BY TOBLERONE

Made from deliciously decadent ingredients, Toblerone's swiss milk chocolate is a delight for any chocolate lover. Reawaken your taste buds and immerse yourself in Toblerone's unique honey and almond nougat. With its unique triangular shape, this large... see more...

• Is it true the size of Toblerone has changed recently?1 Answers
  • Donde los puedo conseguir? quiero hacer un regalo y no lo...1 Answers
  • What is they hype about these? I can never figure out why...3 Answers
Marci J.
Hands down my favorite candy ever! The packaging is a nice change to the typical plastic wrapping. It’s nicely divided into break away triangles for easy munching. It’s expensive compared to other candy at my local grocery store ($3 compared to 79¢). I don’t get it very often but it makes it all the more tasty when I do. The chocolate itself is smooth and melts in your mouth. The nougat gives it a crunch with an added taste factor
Melany K.
Redding, CA
When I first discovered Toblerone as a kid, I thought these were the most amazing chocolates at any gas station mini mart. They remind me of that piece of happiness I had during my childhood. I was really into the chewy honey almond nougat pieces, and the triangle shapes. I still enjoy eating Toblerone, but sometimes I reach for a cheaper bar of chocolate instead to save money.
ashley a.
My favorite candy of all time! It’s so delicious and unique. Even the design of the chocolate bar is uniquely aesthetically pleasing. Target has a special place in my heart because they keep Toblerones in the impulse buy section near their registers. My boyfriend even got me an oversized Toblerone for Christmas one year. 💕
Shelby A.
Toblerone has been a favorite of mine since childhood, when my mom used to bring me the candy back from her business trips. Years later, and my love for this candy has not faded! The nougat offers a great crunch and saltiness. Plus, the chocolate is shaped like the Swiss Alps! So cool!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I am traveling I always get this chocolate. I don’t know what it is about this brand and my idea of travel but that’s my go to! It’s not too pricey and I love the breakable triangles that can slide back into the box. The chocolate is so freaking good too by the way.
Christina S.
My favorite milk chocolate bar. Overall I would always end up choosing a dark chocolate bar, except if I see the honey option! These are a little sweeter than the original bar, but not too sweet and a familiar sweetness that tastes natural. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn
Not a fan of chocolate or nuts but this brand did a pretty terrific job of making it taste great. The thing I hate about chocolate is its texture but Toberlone added almonds to lessen the chocolate flavor. At the same time, it didn’t overuse almonds by cutting it into small pieces and then mixing it with the chocolate. Last thing is it’s cool packaging and the shape of the chocolate. I can easily break it off (if not refrigerated) without getting chocolate onto my fingers.
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
This chocolate reminds me of my childhood. My siblings and I would always fight over it because we love this chocolate so much, I love the Creamy taste and a little hazelnuts inside. It’s a little expensive but it’s a really good brand
Jen B.
Lafayette
Toblerone is a chocolate I can’t compare to anything else. If I get a craving for it, nothing else will do.
I’ve always love the packaging also.
Super tasty, creatively shaped and packaged chocolate yumminess.
Misty A.
Oakland, CA
A favorite indulgence. I seem to always buy them when I’m at the airport, but they’re the perfect travel treat (and makes me feel like I’m jetting off on a fancy vacation even if I’m just flying for work!). Tasty and not too sweet.
Courtney M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Where is the best place to get these ? I don't see them everywhere.
Wendy C.
Bakersfield, CA
Is there white chocolate
sharmine h.
Why are they so delicious?
Gel L.
Hayward, CA
Why do they make the pieces triangular?
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Where can I buy these besides CVS? That's the only place I have found them!