GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateToblerone
Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat

Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat

by Toblerone

Made from deliciously decadent ingredients, Toblerone's swiss milk chocolate is a delight for any chocolate lover. Reawaken your taste buds and immerse yourself in Toblerone's unique honey and almond nougat. With its unique triangular shape, this large...

Is this good for baking?
Is This is your favorite chocolate ?
Start your review of Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat!
How would you rate this product?
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Delicious Swiss chocolate. It is not too sweet and it melts in my mouth quickly. I love the touch of honey and almond nought. The shape is unique depicting the Alps and is easy to share. So worth it.
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,484 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I've actually never tried one of these until the other day. No idea why. I guess I just don't really see them often in stores. Overall, I think it was okay. The milk chocolate was nice and creamy. I found the almond pieces to be a bit surprising because I wasn't necessarily expecting something hard inside since the description said it was nougat. Overall, I liked it but I don't know that I would pick it up again unless I has a specific craving for it.
Sonya S.
Yonkers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Sonya S.
✨ This is my most favorite milk chocolate. It’s perfectly sweet and delicious. It is so smooth and creamy, simply melts into my mouth. It also has that crunch factor with almond nuggets and honeycomb pieces. I like the packaging, it’s so unique. It’s totally worth the price. ✨
Doroteya  S.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Doroteya  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite chocolate ever since I was a little kid. I remember back there my grandfather was working on a ship going all around the world and every time he was coming back he was bringing me a HUGE TOBLERONE. It was so exciting and now every time I grab it in the store I remember my childhood and the happy moments with my grandpa who is not longer with us.❣️
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
Swiss Chocolate & Honey - can’t ask for a better combo - rich & decadent- I can’t eat the whole bar on one go - I think a square (or triangle in this case) is a serving… #gimmiemoregimmiemore [product:toblerone-swiss-milk-chocolate-with-honey-&-almond-nougat]
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Ethel E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love RBI’s chocolate. I would buy dozens of these to give to people at work and they absolutely love it.
becky S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Delicious does not begin to describe this chocolate! It is absolutely delightful on the tastebuds. So creamy but nice little crunch. THe chocolate is smooth and very pure tasting. Nothing fake about this chocolate. SO real and yummy. I can't get enough!
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Amanda C.
I can’t stop eating these! They are addicting! I love the shape of the chocolate : the crunch is perfect pairing. Melts fast!
Mae Anne D.
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey & Almond Nougat uploaded by Mae Anne D.
Love the taste, but right now I can't eat any milk chocolate since white or milk chocolate contain a high amount of sugars. Even so the quality of this chocolate is sweet. If you want to stay healthy I would prefer buying the dark chocolate since their sugar is a lot lower compare to this one.
Maliha  C.
Newton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
This chocolate is my weakness. I always get the very big ones from Costco. I love each piece can be broke very easily. I do think the honey is a bit overwhelming but other then that I will keep repurchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...