BY TOBLERONE #11 in Chocolate

• Are you a fan of Toblerone like me?3 Answers
  • Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate or Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Ch...7 Answers
  • Is this chocolate good?14 Answers
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate
  • "The only thing I dislike about this chocolate is that the almond nougat gets stuck in my teeth :( but other than that I like the taste of the actual chocolate." in 28 reviews
  • "Just the other day I found out that there are small individually wrapped versions...perfect for those times when you just want a little bit without opening the entire candy bar!" in 20 reviews
  • "I had Toblerone for the first time just a few months ago and loved the sweet but bitter chocolate with the crunchy inside." in 14 reviews
  • "I love this candy it is so delicious the chocolate that they use is so smooth and has an excellent flavor and I love the chewy little bits of honey and almond nougat!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never can just eat one little triangle even though the honey bits seem to always get stuck in my teeth it's worth it! " in 10 reviews
Breanna S.
Rock Falls, IL
Toblerone is my favorite candy bar! My mom would buy them for me as a little girl. And honestly, NOTHING compares to the melt in your mouth sweetness of Swiss chocolate! I always thought the shape of Toblerone were creative (they look like little chocolate mountains; Swiss Alps anyone?) and you can easily break a piece off and save the rest for later. This chocolate has nouget and honey which adds to the flavor. If you have not tries this little gem from Switzerland then you're missing out!!
Merylle M.
Kent
One of my favorite chocolates growing up. It’s also one of my favorite present for Christmas and my birthdays. I absolutely love getting them as gifts. The packaging is pleasing and the texture is mesmerizing. The taste is absolutely to die for. I can see myself buying it constantly in the future.
Brittany W.
Kansas city
First of all, this is usually my go to chocolate bar when im craving some chocolate! I believe there are tiny pieces of nut and toffee, but its actually blended into the chocolate so that every bite is full of crunchy chocolate goodness. This is the perfect bar to enjoy yourself or split with others because each little pyramid shaped piece is super easy to break off! Would recommend!
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
This chocolate was pretty great, but I was expecting something miraculous after all the hype I’ve heard about it. I didn’t think it was any better than other chocolate I’ve had. I also didn’t like the shape, as the point hurts the roof of your mouth if bitten the wrong way.
Fran D.
Harrisburg
Toffee. Chocolate. This is a go to for whenever I want to splurge on something really tasty. There is the perfect amount of toffee versus chocolate in this bar. The chocolate is not quite as creamy as a chocolate bar however it balances out because of the toffee.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Toblerone Swiss, I love this chocolate because it taste different from other chocolates out there, first it has nougat, second it has honey, Although, i don’t think that this chocolate is too sweet. I think the sweetness is just perfect. I have been a fan of this chocolate ever since i was a kid. This Toblerone chocolate is deliciously yummy and crunchy when it was chilled to refrigerator.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Toblerone is the most delicious chocolate out there. Sooooo much smoother than other chocolate brands, the best milk chocolate taste ever! They are not too expensive but on the higher end of chocolate. I tried my first one in Europe actually And fell in love. If you have a sweet tooth and haven't tried this I highly recommend. Guarantee you'll eat it all in one sitting !
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm somewhat split on this review. The packaging, branding, and overall look and quality of the chocolate is amazing. I also love how easy and unique it is to break off the triangle pieces. However, I just didn't LOVE the product itself. I find that it gets stuck in my teeth and is more of a hassle to eat than it is worth. I'm still giving this product 4 stars, however, because it is very good quality and well made. I know that others out there would love the sticky inside!
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I’m not a lover of Swiss chocolate but this is a reliable brand if you are looking for Swiss chocolate. I bought mine in Germany. It melts in your mouth and has good rich flavor. I’d buy it again if I wanted Swiss chocolate.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Which one do you prefer: white, dark or this one?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never tried this. Is it good?
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO
Anyone ever try to eat one piece and end up eating four?
Elizabeth F.
Is this chocolate bitter?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always see these in the grocery store, are they good?