BY TOBLERONE #5 in Chocolate

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Toblerone milk chocolate 14 oz

Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate
  • "The only thing I dislike about this chocolate is that the almond nougat gets stuck in my teeth :( but other than that I like the taste of the actual chocolate." in 28 reviews
  • "Just the other day I found out that there are small individually wrapped versions...perfect for those times when you just want a little bit without opening the entire candy bar!" in 20 reviews
  • "I had Toblerone for the first time just a few months ago and loved the sweet but bitter chocolate with the crunchy inside." in 14 reviews
  • "I love this candy it is so delicious the chocolate that they use is so smooth and has an excellent flavor and I love the chewy little bits of honey and almond nougat!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never can just eat one little triangle even though the honey bits seem to always get stuck in my teeth it's worth it! " in 10 reviews
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
I am always a huge fan of chocolate with an added nut/texture to the inside. This chocolate is one of the best I've ever have it is sweet and creamy with a bit of salt and crunch on the inside. Its classic shape is always fun too the fact that it isn't just shaped like every other candy bar on the planet makes it a little more interesting and exciting to eat!!
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
I recently purchase Toblerone Milk Chocolate at Bed Bath & Beyond, I wasn't really impressed with them. They remind me of the Crunch candy bar, which I am not to fond of. I wouldn't purchase this again. That's just my opinion of them. If you like the Crunch candy bar you would like the Toblerone Milk Chocolate.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Medley, FL
This chocolate is really good and I find it quite different from most. It has a special and very particular flavor that I love and the texture is just great. It's always nice to find chocolate with a crunchy touch. If you haven't try it, just go for it because I'm almost 100% sure you are going to like it.
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
This is some very delicious and smooth chocolate. A bit pricey, but certainly well worth the value when it comes to taste. It comes in a unique triangular shape and I typically make it last for several portions. If you like chocolate and have never tried Toblerone, you owe it to yourself to try one ASAP!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I had never heard of this candy until my husband told me they used to eat these when he lived in England as a child. The candy has a neat design where you cut off triangle pieces. The flavor of the candy is delicious the chocolate is smooth and creamy with little bite size chewy toffee. It's heaven.
Johana A.
Johana A.
It's creamy texture of the white chocolate and the lovely contrast given by the nuts and honey is delightful. My absolute favorite chocolate of all time. Everything in this chocolate I believe is perfect. I wish they sold it in more places. It is definitely a great gift idea. Absolutely recommend.
Heejae K.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
These are so good. If you like chocolate, you'll love these. Especially if you like nougats. It's also fun to break off the pieces. My parents used to buy these and ration me pieces like any responsible paren't should. Now that I'm an adult, I eat the whole bar whenever I want to. Life is sweet LOL
Amber G.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
One hundred percent recommend this candy. It's a little more expensive than a regular candy bar, but it's also generally larger. Not to mention it's amazing! It can be found almost anywhere. I recently bought one at Target. So worth it. Higher end brand of chocolate without the giant price tag.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I received this in my stocking for Christmas. Never having tried a Toblerone bar I was pretty excited about it but I did not end up liking this at all. It is huge (a bit difficult to eat because of that) and pretty much didn't taste like much. This is definitely not my favorite chocolate bar!
Weyling S.
Weyling S.
This chocolate it's one the best I have tasted ever! It's sweet and I love the little bites of nut that it has inside. Whenever I see that familiar yellow triangled box I know I'm going to be delighted by a delicious and sweet chocolate flavor. I would really recommend it to try it yourself!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Which one do you prefer: white, dark or this one?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never tried this. Is it good?
Adri L.
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO
Anyone ever try to eat one piece and end up eating four?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Is this chocolate bitter?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always see these in the grocery store, are they good?