BY TOBLERONE #28 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Are you a fan of Toblerone like me?7 Answers
  • Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate or Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in...7 Answers
  • Anyone ever try to eat one piece and end up eating four?20 Answers
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate
  • "The only thing I dislike about this chocolate is that the almond nougat gets stuck in my teeth :( but other than that I like the taste of the actual chocolate." in 28 reviews
  • "Just the other day I found out that there are small individually wrapped versions...perfect for those times when you just want a little bit without opening the entire candy bar!" in 20 reviews
  • "I had Toblerone for the first time just a few months ago and loved the sweet but bitter chocolate with the crunchy inside." in 14 reviews
  • "I love this candy it is so delicious the chocolate that they use is so smooth and has an excellent flavor and I love the chewy little bits of honey and almond nougat!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never can just eat one little triangle even though the honey bits seem to always get stuck in my teeth it's worth it! " in 10 reviews
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very smooth milk chocolate that is not overly sweet. The chunks of hazelnut mixed in are wonderful. The shape is a little odd but you’ll figure out your best way to approach eating it. I generally only buy this on special occasions as it is a little more expensive than some of the others I enjoy. I do recommend trying it though. It’s definitely worth it!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wellllll I’m gonna be honest.. I was so excited that I finally found this candy and I just tried it like right now in this moment and it’s not as good as I thought it would be. It’s not bad but it’s definitely not the best chocolate I’ve ever had. And the nougat kinda gets stuck in your teeth too. But it’s very affordable and decent candy for the price
aly M.
harpers ferry
Toblerone is so great because it’s seen as a higher end chocolate. It’s great as a gift, whereas many other chocolate candy bars given as gifts would cheap and tacky. Toblerone is really soft and creamy, but only 4 stars because they recently changed the shape of the chocolate so that you’re paying just as much but now receiving less.
michelle j.
Whittier, CA
What's better than chocolate? Chocolate with little chunks of nougat and almonds. I think there's honey in it too - delicious. This is something that can change my day from good to bad for the 3 minutes it takes me to eat it.

Highly recommend purchasing for yourself or friend- more for yourself though.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Being originally from Europe, I basically grew up with Toblerone and it is still one of my favorite chocolates to this day. The chocolate melts in your mouth and nougat provides a great, crunchy texture.We usually grab a mini Toblerone bar for any big hikes that we do, and treat ourselves to it at the top.
Carmen R.
I am very crazy about chocolates. Toblerone is a Swiss chocolate brand owned by a US company. Toblerone is a chocolate bar made by Kraft Foods, who acquired former owner Jacobs Suchard in 1990.It is well know for its prism shape or triangular shape which symbolizes a Matterhorn mountains where the chocolate was originated. I like the milk flavored toblerone chocolate rather than chocolate toblerone. The quality of the chocolate is excellent. I loved this chocolate...
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Toblerone?  The chocolate is creamy and delicious, and the nougaty bits add some nice chewiness.  The little triangles are somehow more satisfying to eat than a standard rectangle or square of chocolate.  It's a little expensive, but since it's a treat, that's ok!
Jes M.
I love Toblerone, maybe too much!! Not only is it both my boyfriend and I's favorite candy bar, it is the name of our bridle bulldog mix!!! We have a bunch of the original big boxes as well as many other flavors and sizes mixed in our kitchen! And for Halloween, our pup was a giant homemade Toblerone box (my boyfriend and I being Willy Wonka and an oompa loompa)! All flavors are amazing and the size range is fantastic!! The chocolate is so rich and smooth it literally melts in your mouth but the flavors are fantastic! My favorite flavor is the light blue box, crunchy salted almond!!
Mahnoor  T.
The BEST chocolate candy out there. Toblerone has such a silky and crunchy texture. The honey and nougat really enhance the taste. It doesn't taste overly sugary nor does it feel like it getting stuck in my teeth. This has always been and will continue to be my favorite chocolate
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
This chocolate was pretty great, but I was expecting something miraculous after all the hype I’ve heard about it. I didn’t think it was any better than other chocolate I’ve had. I also didn’t like the shape, as the point hurts the roof of your mouth if bitten the wrong way.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Which one do you prefer: white, dark or this one?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never tried this. Is it good?
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO
Anyone ever try to eat one piece and end up eating four?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always see these in the grocery store, are they good?
Elizabeth F.
Is this chocolate bitter?