BY TOBLERONE #9 in Chocolate

• Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate or Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Ch...7 Answers
  • Is this chocolate good?14 Answers
  • Anyone ever try to eat one piece and end up eating four?18 Answers
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate
  • "The only thing I dislike about this chocolate is that the almond nougat gets stuck in my teeth :( but other than that I like the taste of the actual chocolate." in 28 reviews
  • "Just the other day I found out that there are small individually wrapped versions...perfect for those times when you just want a little bit without opening the entire candy bar!" in 20 reviews
  • "I had Toblerone for the first time just a few months ago and loved the sweet but bitter chocolate with the crunchy inside." in 14 reviews
  • "I love this candy it is so delicious the chocolate that they use is so smooth and has an excellent flavor and I love the chewy little bits of honey and almond nougat!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never can just eat one little triangle even though the honey bits seem to always get stuck in my teeth it's worth it! " in 10 reviews
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
I am always a huge fan of chocolate with an added nut/texture to the inside. This chocolate is one of the best I've ever have it is sweet and creamy with a bit of salt and crunch on the inside. Its classic shape is always fun too the fact that it isn't just shaped like every other candy bar on the planet makes it a little more interesting and exciting to eat!!
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
I recently purchase Toblerone Milk Chocolate at Bed Bath & Beyond, I wasn't really impressed with them. They remind me of the Crunch candy bar, which I am not to fond of. I wouldn't purchase this again. That's just my opinion of them. If you like the Crunch candy bar you would like the Toblerone Milk Chocolate.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
This chocolate is really good and I find it quite different from most. It has a special and very particular flavor that I love and the texture is just great. It's always nice to find chocolate with a crunchy touch. If you haven't try it, just go for it because I'm almost 100% sure you are going to like it.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I had never heard of this candy until my husband told me they used to eat these when he lived in England as a child. The candy has a neat design where you cut off triangle pieces. The flavor of the candy is delicious the chocolate is smooth and creamy with little bite size chewy toffee. It's heaven.
Johana A.
Johana A.
It's creamy texture of the white chocolate and the lovely contrast given by the nuts and honey is delightful. My absolute favorite chocolate of all time. Everything in this chocolate I believe is perfect. I wish they sold it in more places. It is definitely a great gift idea. Absolutely recommend.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
One hundred percent recommend this candy. It's a little more expensive than a regular candy bar, but it's also generally larger. Not to mention it's amazing! It can be found almost anywhere. I recently bought one at Target. So worth it. Higher end brand of chocolate without the giant price tag.
Weyling S.
Weyling S.
This chocolate it's one the best I have tasted ever! It's sweet and I love the little bites of nut that it has inside. Whenever I see that familiar yellow triangled box I know I'm going to be delighted by a delicious and sweet chocolate flavor. I would really recommend it to try it yourself!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I love these. The shape is unique and I love breaking off the pieces. The chocolate is smooth, but the toffee gives it a bit of crunch. It's also easy to eat a little at a time and save some for later. The pricing is a bit more expensive than a regular candy bar, but I feel it's worth it.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
This chocolate is also good ! I like using this to make s'mores. I just wrap the it with aluminum foil and let it on the fire or oven for 5 to 10 sec. Me and my friends end did this while we were camping. We had Hershey but it was finished so we used this chocolate and it was delicious.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Eh, I am luke warm about these. If offered, I will eat one, but I would not purchase one with my own money. I would rather have a good ol' Hershey Bar or something similiar, that is cheaper in cost. I will say they definitely look very appealing though with the break off pieces.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Which one do you prefer: white, dark or this one?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never tried this. Is it good?
Adri L.
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO
Anyone ever try to eat one piece and end up eating four?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Is this chocolate bitter?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always see these in the grocery store, are they good?