Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateToblerone
Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 352oz

Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz

by Toblerone

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Toblerone milk chocolate 14 oz

I Have wanted to try these for quite some time but don’t know if I would like them is this candy good as everyone says?
Isn’t this the most decadent candy???
Kind of a random product question but I’ve never had one of these and have only been able to find a large version of this in Marshall’s- but I was wondering what’s all in it? Is it just chocolate or are there other things mixed in? I didn’t want to go all in and buy a jumbo one and then hate it lol!
Start your review of Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The only thing I dislike about this chocolate is that the almond nougat gets stuck in my teeth :( but other than that I like the taste of the actual chocolate.in reviews
...those times when you just want a little bit without opening the entire candy bar!in reviews
I had Toblerone for the first time just a few months ago and loved the sweet but bitter chocolate with the crunchy inside.in reviews
I never can just eat one little triangle even though the honey bits seem to always get stuck in my teeth it's worth it! in reviews
...they use is so smooth and has an excellent flavor and I love the chewy little bits of honey and almond nougat!in reviews
Dorothy G.
Holyoke, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz uploaded by Dorothy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite chocolate ever since I was little kid! I remember back then my grandfather was working on a ship going all around the world and every time he was coming back he was bringing for me a HUGE TOBLERONE. It was so exciting and now every time I grab it in the store I remember my childhood and the happy moments with my grandpa who is not longer with us. ❤
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz uploaded by Annalisa H.
This tastes amazing! I love Toblerone but last time the chocolate didnt taste right this one has a white chocolate top an caught my eye. Adorable design and tastes wonderful
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has to be one of my favorite candy bar. The chocolate used taste unlike any other brand I have had it super creamy and silky very rich in flavor. I love to put them inside the freezer to get it super cold.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
This is some very delicious and smooth chocolate. A bit pricey, but certainly well worth the value when it comes to taste. It comes in a unique triangular shape and I typically make it last for several portions. If you like chocolate and have never tried Toblerone, you owe it to yourself to try one ASAP!
Johana A.
It's creamy texture of the white chocolate and the lovely contrast given by the nuts and honey is delightful. My absolute favorite chocolate of all time. Everything in this chocolate I believe is perfect. I wish they sold it in more places. It is definitely a great gift idea. Absolutely recommend.
Sanela C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz uploaded by Sanela C.
This is sooo good. If I need something sweet I would get this. I eat one every month or when my husband leaves it on the island. Lol
alicia H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz uploaded by alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my first time trying this chocolate candy it’s really good and very crunchy the chocolate is very creamy and melts in your mouth smoothly I would recommend now this is my new go to chocolate for now on #toblerone
Bukky O.
Atascocita, TX
Toblerone Snowtop Swiss Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 3.52oz uploaded by Bukky O.
Toblerone swiss chocolate is absolutely delicious in any flavor you get. There are different sizes and pretty affordable. I like that they keep well due to their packaging and I sometimes get the pack. I pick these up regularly because they also make a great addition to a gift basket!
Breanna G.
Soooo good! Creamy and smooth , you cannot go wrong with this chocolate bar! I love the individual squares (or mountains) you get. Just a perfect mouthful at a time.
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO
Do not try to tackle this on your own. Unless you have self control. Very delicious and creamy. But so big! I keep one in the freezer for backup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yamileth S.
Durango
il y a 3 ans
Tara S. il y a un an
From what I have read about this product is that its lightweight,  fills in pores, a little bit goes a long way so it will last longer. I would love to try this product so I could give my personal experience from using this.. I thought she was asking me about the Foundation stick. Sorry I'm really really new hear, I apologize for anything I am doing wrong