Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat uploaded by Daniela S.

BY TOBLERONE

Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat. see more...

• Have any of you added chopped up pieces to cookies? It's heavenly...3 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be melted to be used in a findue pot ? 1 Answers
  • I have never had these but they look like they would be delish! A...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "However, I have to say that the dark chocolate isn't my favourite, as I am more of a sweet, milk chocolate kind of girl." in 5 reviews
  • "Normally not a huge fan of dark chocolate but make it Swiss chocolate and I'll try." in 1 review
  • "Tried this for the first time at my friends housewarming party and fell in love." in 1 review
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I am a sucker for non American made chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. A little nibble is all I need to satisfy my craving. This is a great product that is highly revered by most people that I know. I see the milk chocolate variety in quite a few places but I would say the others are harder to find.
Simay T.
houston
Oh god this dark chocolate must be the best! It may be a little pricey but I assure you it is definitely worth it! I love it with some coffee, and I think I am going to purchase it now! If you like dark chocolate with almonds, give it a try!
valentina c.
['Lantana', 'TX'], TX
One of my favorite “fancy” dark chocolate bars! This chocolate is rich and dark without being too bitter, and the chewy/crunchy bits of nougat add such great texture. Definitely my go to chocolate when I want to splurge!
Gina A.
I grew up loving nougat and this chocolate is like a grown up version of the candy I enjoyed as a kid! The dark chocolate gives much more nuance than milk would, and I like the crunch of the nougat too.
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Don't get to have it very often but it is very tasty and the little pyramid pieces are the perfect amount at a time. It seems like its not a lot but the pieces are actually fairly dense and have a surprising amount of chocolate in it.
Kristie B.
Mobile
The perfect mixture of crunchy and sweet! Not to mention it’s dark chocolate so you don’t have to feel bad about biting into this decadent chocolate! It’s just the right amount without overdoing it and hurting your diet.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Mikel A.
Nashua
Duty-free flying over to Europe in the Middle East are you eat is this chocolate it’s amazing I love it everybody gives it to you it’s free it’s good it’s hot it’s chocolate it’s baby baby boy it’s good
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Ahhhmazing. One of the very few times a classic has been improved upon w a "newer" variation. As a dark chocolate lover, this is the Bomb. Also makes a great gift or sharable treat for coworkers etc.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite candy bar. There’s just something about Swiss chocolate, and the honey makes it unique. I used to buy these in Europe and I’m so glad they are available in the states now.
Rachel H.
Have any of you added chopped up pieces to cookies? It's heavenly!!!!
Dafranlii B.
Can this chocolate be melted to be used in a findue pot ?
Stephanie S.
Brossard, Quebec
Can this chocolate be melted to be used in a findue pot ?
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I have never had these but they look like they would be delish! Are they pure chocolate or is there something in them like nuts or crisp? I am a fan of a good dark chocolate so I may be trying one next time I see them.