Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat uploaded by Pooja M.Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat uploaded by Roberta M.Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat uploaded by Daniela S.

BY TOBLERONE

Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat. see more...

• Have any of you added chopped up pieces to cookies? It's ...4 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be melted to be used in a findue pot ? 1 Answers
  • I have never had these but they look like they would be d...2 Answers
Toblerone of Switzerland Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat
  • "However, I have to say that the dark chocolate isn't my favourite, as I am more of a sweet, milk chocolate kind of girl." in 5 reviews
  • "Normally not a huge fan of dark chocolate but make it Swiss chocolate and I'll try." in 1 review
  • "Tried this for the first time at my friends housewarming party and fell in love." in 1 review
Christina S.
Review for: Swiss Dark Chocolate 3.52 oz more...
When I saw this for the first time I had to try it...there was no disappointment when I opened the package and tried my first piece. Delicious! Overall pricy, but most good chocolates are these days. Definitely a buy when I'm craving something sweet.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
One of my favorite “fancy” dark chocolate bars! This chocolate is rich and dark without being too bitter, and the chewy/crunchy bits of nougat add such great texture. Definitely my go to chocolate when I want to splurge!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I am a sucker for non American made chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. A little nibble is all I need to satisfy my craving. This is a great product that is highly revered by most people that I know. I see the milk chocolate variety in quite a few places but I would say the others are harder to find.
Stephanie Z.
Toledo
This is one of my most favorite candy bars, and I haven’t seen it in years. I look for it every time I’m shopping. I’m beginning to wonder if it ever really existed...
Lisa P.
Huxley
Dark chocolate Toblerone is good, but not quite as good as the classic, as the dark chocolate doesn't balance as well with the honey/almond nougat as the milk chocolate does. I eat this as a special treat. I'd try it again, but would prefer the classic.
Simay T.
houston
Oh god this dark chocolate must be the best! It may be a little pricey but I assure you it is definitely worth it! I love it with some coffee, and I think I am going to purchase it now! If you like dark chocolate with almonds, give it a try!
Kimberly B.
Naples , FL
Review for: Swiss Dark Chocolate 3.52 oz, With Honey Almond Nougat 20-3.52 Boxes more...
Amazing for road trip’s to give away at weddings and really love this candy it’s so delicious actually won’t now so maybe I’ll go buy one I love This candy bar so good quality chocolate it’s amazing!!!!!!!
Gina A.
I grew up loving nougat and this chocolate is like a grown up version of the candy I enjoyed as a kid! The dark chocolate gives much more nuance than milk would, and I like the crunch of the nougat too.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Toblerone dark chocolate bar is yummy as well of course the original is my favorite but this one is amazing as well. It is not as bitter as some dark chocolate which is a big plus I love it!
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite candy bar. There’s just something about Swiss chocolate, and the honey makes it unique. I used to buy these in Europe and I’m so glad they are available in the states now.
Rachel H.
Have any of you added chopped up pieces to cookies? It's heavenly!!!!
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I have never had these but they look like they would be delish! Are they pure chocolate or is there something in them like nuts or crisp? I am a fan of a good dark chocolate so I may be trying one next time I see them.
Dafranlii B.
Can this chocolate be melted to be used in a findue pot ?
Stephanie S.
Brossard, Quebec
Can this chocolate be melted to be used in a findue pot ?