BY GENERIC

Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
What an I say about Toasted head? They serve great products at great prices. A lot of people ask for toasted head by name. It's a good wine. I will definitely be buying this again!!
Audie w.
Macon, GA
We love this bottle! The majority of the time that we buy wine it is toasted head!
Jennifer r.
Never Had it but I'm willing to try it if I was given the opportunity to. Always willing to try new thing
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Not a fan. Sweet attack then bitter finish, very disjointed to me. Only thing holding it together was the noticeable tannins, moderate throughout.Smooth, dark and slightly citrus with dill undertone. Would be good with a nice meal.
Heavily oaked for powerful toasted flavors, juicy ripe red and dark fruits. Easy drinking and hands down my favorite wine for $10 and under. Delicious!Was not very thrilled with this red blend. Aromatic notes of currant and black berries. Fairly sweet and fruit forward. Black cherries and raspberries. Vanilla. Spice. Bitter finish.
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
Great full bodied red at a great price. When we have friends over for wine, this is one of the bottles that's in the mix. It is always well liked, and the bottle empties fast.
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
Toasted Head is a pretty great wine at a reasonable price. Definitely worth adding to your wine collection!
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I originally bought this because I loved the label.. And I was not disappointed. It was a wonderful red wine. A little pricier than my usual $9-$11/ bottle, but still under $20. Which makes it a winner for me. If I ever find it, I will definitely buy it again.