BY TO GO BRANDS,INC.

Green Tea Fusion™ Natural Energy Boost™ made with 100% Natural Organic! Ingredients Add to bottled water No added sugar Low calorie Green energy Tea Fusion™ ... is Your Healthiest Choice in Energy Drinks! ... is an instantly refreshing, 100% natural energy drink mix that can be conveniently poured, on the go, right into your water bottle. It s perfect for people who want energy from all natural, good-for-you ingredients. Just Rip. Pour. Go!™ ... provides an organic fusion of healthful teas. Organic Japanese Green Tea and South American Yerba Mate are believed to increase the break down of sugars and fats in the body into energy. Gurana has been used for many years in South American energy drinks.* ... provides 100mg of the metabolism booster EGCG per serving. Many of the potential health benefits of Green Tea are attributed to the Catechins, natu see more...

turbo t.
Aurora , Il
This is a great refreshing drink. It gives me a good energy boost during the day at work, keeps me healthier and best of all it helps stay away from unhealthy options like sodas. :)
Brittany M.
Roanoke, VA
When I was on a juice fast I would drink this flavor and another flavor. It's naturally sweet and it's very tasty. I love it.
Andrew M.
Medina, OH
This is one of the better green tea products I've had. Mixes very well and has a great taste compared to other products.
melody s.
Louisa, KY
I have tried this tea it's great you can take it on the go with you if you want good for energy and loos weight like it.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Looks good I love tea I seen them ones befor online there a bit hard to fined but looks yum wish I could fined them.
Cassie D.
This product is great. Tastes good and i love having the small packets to carry around. makes it so easy!