BY TO GO BRANDS

Acai Natural energy Boost™ Natural Energy! Made with Organic ingredients Your Healthiest Choice in Energy Drinks! Acai Natural Energy Boost is a great tasting, natural instant energy drink that conveniently pours right into your water bottle. Acai Natural Energy Boost combines nature s most powerful super-fruit, organic acai with six other organic super-fruits, and tastefully blends them with the all-natural energy compounds from green tea, yerba mate, guarana and a special dark chocolate extract, new patented Chocamine™. Synergistically added to these are complete and balanced B vitamins, with an extra shot of B12; vinpocetine, from the periwinkle plant; and chromium, the mineral essential to supporting normal blood sugar levels. The natural energy formula is delivered in a base of organic soluble rice bran and stevia leaf crystals, SteviaLite. To maximize the benefits, see more...

• "I don't even like plain water anymore since trying this!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good taste, but ive never got an energy boost from it. " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and gives you that little extra boost of energy to make it through the day!" in 1 review
  • "It's great for energy and weight loss plus it tastes great!" in 1 review
Amber R.
Nothampton, PA
I love these! It tastes great and gives you that little extra boost of energy to make it through the day! I prefer the chews over this but its so easy and helps bring flavor to drinking boring water all the time.
Anna H.
Love this! It has great flavor and gives me the boost I need! I don't even like plain water anymore since trying this! I cant be without it! I keep them in my purse, gym bag and lunch bag at all time!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I drink the acai juice every day and was looking for something to add to my water. This drink is a great pick me up...it tastes like Grape cool aid. It's instant energy!
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
Açaí is my favorite thing in the world. I love the flavor and this is just great as a energy booster. You can find online on amazon or maybe a pharmacy.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
These taste alright. I usually love the taste of acai and it makes mornings a little easier but this has a really odd aftertaste, and its weirdly sweet.
Megan P.
Boca Raton
ACAI! the superfood is so good for you an this is such a convenient way to get your fill. great simple way to a healthier lifestyle!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I have only tried these once. They left a bad taste in my mouth. Didn't get any extra energy. But again I only tried it once
Miranda V.
I like the packets you put in water. It has a really good taste, but ive never got an energy boost from it.
Tiffany A.
As are absolutely amazing I love taking them to work and When I go on hikes they have such a wonderful taste
Mandy G.
I love this stuff!! Tried it when I was cutting out caffeine and it really helped to boost my energy levels!
Megan P.
Boca Raton
Do these have a lot of added sugar and preservatives? or is it natural?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does it make you crash and how long does it typically last?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do these actually have a good taste? What kind of flavors do these come in??