TNT Media group TNT Fireworks Pop-Its 2pk uploaded by keren a.

BY TNT MEDIA GROUP

Tnt fireworks pop-its 2pk see more...

Stephanie F.
My kids and grandkids love these. It isn't the 4th of July without them. I have to buy several boxes and keep them stocked. They love to throw them in the air and watch them hit the ground at night. You can see a little spark. Always funny when backing out the drive the next day and finding a few that didn't pop with the tires of my car.

keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I played with these as a kid because i was always scared of the big fireworks but my kids love them too for the sane reason. It's easy to pop and very exciting to throw and very affordable
Sarah P.
I absolutely loved these pop-its when i was a kid, they were fun to throw at people even though we weren't supposed to. They don't hurt when they hit you so they are seemingly safe for most kids. Each box comes with a pretty decent amount of pop-its so the fun will last. They come packaged in a plastic bag with wood shavings probably so they don't rub against each other and pop in the box. I highly recommend these pop-its to add to your fun fourth of July. Happy fourth!
Michelle V.
These are a Fourth of July MUST at my house. The kids love them. The little wrappers usually disintegrate within a day or two with a light rain or watering the lawn, so they don't leave behind a big mess in the yard like most people would think.
Shayla E.
These are a classic must have for the 4th of July! We always load up on these. Keeps my kids entertained for a long time, and they are safe and easy to use! What kid doesn't like to throw something, and make loud noises? 😜
Jessica H.
I have littler kids so I feel safer with them doing small stuff like this on holidays that we shot fireworks. Plus they think they are so funny and love doing box after box.
Sarah G.
These have been around since i was a child. I love these! They are so cheap at the fire work store and it is something that the kids can do by themselves and have fun with fireworks
Nichole W.
Mays landing, NJ
These are the best. i but them for my little cousins to play with like i did when i was there age!'
simple to use, great price, and safe for them also.
Amanda L.
My kids love these. I think these are a lot safer than most fireworks and my kids have just as much fun with them cause they can do them by themselves.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
My kid has so much fun with these. You can use them at night or during the day and super cheap to buy. I use to play with them as a kid.