T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz.

Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Energizing Astringent refreshes skin as it clears pores and eliminates shine, boosting skin’s radiance everyday – with no sticky residue. The revitalizing formula awakes and refreshes skin with Vitamin B3 and caffeine to remove excess oil and help prevent blemishes.

Is Witch hazel good to use for acne?T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz.
HooW is this product? And what is it used for mostly ??
I’ve heard this is good for back acne. is it?
Start your review of T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like it at all, because the smell was too strong, even I usually don't complain about smells. But this one is too much.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this a lot more when I had acne and it helped me soooo much! I had super oily skin and once I started using this is really helped control them. Now my skin is lot clearer and not as oily so I don’t use as often.
Katie K.
Ishpeming, MI
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Katie K.
Works great as a facial toner! It also helps with icky uncomfortable hemorrhoids. The only thing I don’t like is the smell, but you get used to it. I’ve been using this for about a year! I highly recommend! Oh, and the bottle lasts FOREVER!
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Precious H.
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Precious H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this toner 2 times everyday since I’ve gotten it. After I wash my face in the morning and after I wash my face again at night. And I love how it cleans any leftover dirt or oils from my skin leaving it clean and ready for moisturizer. I recommend ! It’s a great price for the big bottle.
Rolaa S.
Syracuse, NY
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Rolaa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a could cleaner it’s very drying stripping to face but if use it time to time then it should be fine it’s good to use after shaving tree smell is pretty bad but it’s not intolerable over all big bottle lasts a long time. Deff not a good toner use it for other reasons. Great for body acne
Robin H W.
Hiawassee
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Robin H W.
Miracle product! I've used witch hazel over the years to CURE (not treat, CURE) everything from acne to a hemorrhoid. My grandmother swore by it as a face toner. ALWAYS in my medicine cabinet!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,011 reviews
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So the witch hazel itself is perfect but the bottle has a little hole in the bottom like it was punctured so I found that out the hard way when it leaked everywhere. Waste of product, money and made a mess. I tried turning it upside down so it wouldn't come out the hole but then it just leaked out through the top. I didn't feel like going through the hassle of trying to return or get a refund so I just transferred it to a little glass jar so I can still use it.
Talia G.
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Talia G.
I have been using this astringent for a couple of days and it has been a great product to clean my skin, especially before applying my makeup. It has a very nice smell and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed. This has been a good addition to my face routine and I’m looking forward to see how it works over time. T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta. Lo compre porque tengo piel grasa y con problemas de brote de acné y me funciona de maravilla para limpiar y refrescar mi rostro. Me gusta utilizarlo específicamente de noche, antes de dormir. Aveces también lo utilizo antes de maquillarme pata asegurarme que mi piel esté limpia y libre de grasa. Lo compré en Walmart por $1.97
Lucy D.
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. uploaded by Lucy D.
I’m currently using this as a toner I’m really benefiting from it. My face is really thanking me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn W.
Fitzgerald
il y a 21 heures
Kayla S. il y a 21 heures
It can be very drying to the skin..I used this exact one and didn't have any problems and it helped clear up my skin some. If you use it before you moisturize maybe it won't be so drying?
lakeisha R.
il y a 2 mois
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Liquid 16 oz. How does this product work? And what’s is the “BEST BRAND”??
Alexis S. il y a 2 mois
I use a cotton pad with exfoliating side to it to clean my face. It cleans your face well you'll see it on the cotton pad.
Katherine H.
Valley Grande
il y a un an
Alake T. il y a 9 mois
Yes, I’ve noticed that it does, but with prolong usage.