T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads uploaded by Jere G.

BY DICKINSON'S

Relieves Hemorrhoidal & Vaginal Irritation T. N. Dickinson s Hemorrhoidal Pads, moistened with Witch Hazel offer relief from itching, burning and irritation caused by hemorrhoids. T.N Dickinson s Witch Hazel has been recognized as a mild, natural and effective astringent and cleansing aid for over a century. Using a time-honored distillation process, the therapeutic properties of Witch Hazel are captured to product Nature s Gentle Ingredients for Personal Care. Look for T.N. Dickinson s other fine, Witch Hazel products in your store, including Witch Hazel astringent liquid, Hazelets Skin Care Pads and Hazelets Skin Care Pads with Aloe. Not Tested On Animals Flushable Safe For Septic & Sewer Systems Natural Fragrance Dye-Free Hypo-Allergenic Uses: Hemorrhoids - T.N. Dickinson Hemorrhoidal Pads are extra-soft and allow for the gentlest possible treatment of tend see more...

• "Used these with my first child after I had an episiotomy." in 1 review
  • "These were a life saver for providing relief. " in 1 review
  • "I used it for a week after I gave birth and I was fine after that." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I ended up getting postnatal hemorrhoids and they drive me crazy at certain points of my life. My grandpa suggested these tuck pads and these witch hazels to help when they got really bad and while they were cool to the touch they did nothing to actually reduce the inflammation and problem. I would used these again after the first try.
Quinn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these witch hazel pads and they are very affordable and you get a lot in a jar. They work just as well as the popular name brand but without the high price. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They gave me these after both my pregnancies. So soothing and helps with the healing. After a week or so they can be a little irritating but are a must after baby.
Chasity T.
Love this, my hyper pigmentation lighten a bit after using. But leaves my face very dry,
valerie P.
Summerville
I found they were great to wipe with, instead of using toilet paper. I needed just about every remedy after my 3rd baby and these definitely eased them a bit.
Kelly L.
Chino, CA
I'm not so sure about the hemorrhoids but for an epesiodomy they're wonderful ladies.
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these faithfully post partum to help clean my stitches as recommended by a midwife. I believed the witch hazel helped to heal my stitches faster and eased the pain and discomfort. Witch hazel is known for aidung in tighteni g vaginal walls, so definetely a plus post partum. Affordable- about $4 a container. The pads are usually soaked with solution and not halfway dry like other brands.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I got these after I had my baby. They were so reliving! I don't know if these had anything to do with this, but I didn't have any infections after delivery. I'm sure they didn't hurt though. I just lined my pad with them.
Kelsey D.
sunman, IN
Used these with my first child after I had an episiotomy. Life saver !! Helped with the pain so much.
Mindy H.
After my 3rd baby I experienced hemmroids for the first time. These were a life saver for providing relief.