T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads uploaded by Jere G.

BY DICKINSON'S

Relieves Hemorrhoidal & Vaginal Irritation T. N. Dickinson s Hemorrhoidal Pads, moistened with Witch Hazel offer relief from itching, burning and irritation caused by hemorrhoids. T.N Dickinson s Witch Hazel has been recognized as a mild, natural and effective astringent and cleansing aid for over a century. Using a time-honored distillation process, the therapeutic properties of Witch Hazel are captured to product Nature s Gentle Ingredients for Personal Care. Look for T.N. Dickinson s other fine, Witch Hazel products in your store, including Witch Hazel astringent liquid, Hazelets Skin Care Pads and Hazelets Skin Care Pads with Aloe. Not Tested On Animals Flushable Safe For Septic & Sewer Systems Natural Fragrance Dye-Free Hypo-Allergenic Uses: Hemorrhoids - T.N. Dickinson Hemorrhoidal Pads are extra-soft and allow for the gentlest possible treatment of tend see more...

• "Used these with my first child after I had an episiotomy." in 1 review
  • "These were a life saver for providing relief. " in 1 review
  • "I used it for a week after I gave birth and I was fine after that." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They gave me these after both my pregnancies. So soothing and helps with the healing. After a week or so they can be a little irritating but are a must after baby.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually love these not because of their purpose but just the fact that witch hazel is in a pad form. Great for acne, and clearing the skin without an alcohol toner. Gentle enough for a baby's skin
Yessica M.
Hyattsville, MD
Okay so after I had my baby I was in so much pain down there because she had ripped me , I would clean myself with this because I heard it helps heal it and Yess it was great ! helped a lot
Ashley C.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly, anything with Witch Hazel pretty much gets an A+ in my opinion. One of the best pregnancy supplies during & after! Nothing feels better during recovery that's for sure!!
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
These were really helpful postpardum. I had an episotomy and and ripped as well, so I was very tender, and I feel like these helped me alot!
Kelsey D.
sunman, IN
Used these with my first child after I had an episiotomy. Life saver !! Helped with the pain so much.
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Life saver for after giving birth naturally ... twice! Makes everything down there feel so much better
Kimberly A.
N Branford, CT
I love this it helped to clear up my acne and helped my face to feel cool and refreshed
Chasity T.
Love this, my hyper pigmentation lighten a bit after using. But leaves my face very dry,
Kelly L.
Chino, CA
I'm not so sure about the hemorrhoids but for an epesiodomy they're wonderful ladies.