T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads uploaded by Jere G.

BY DICKINSON'S

Relieves Hemorrhoidal & Vaginal Irritation T. N. Dickinson s Hemorrhoidal Pads, moistened with Witch Hazel offer relief from itching, burning and irritation caused by hemorrhoids. T.N Dickinson s Witch Hazel has been recognized as a mild, natural and effective astringent and cleansing aid for over a century. Using a time-honored distillation process, the therapeutic properties of Witch Hazel are captured to product Nature s Gentle Ingredients for Personal Care. Look for T.N. Dickinson s other fine, Witch Hazel products in your store, including Witch Hazel astringent liquid, Hazelets Skin Care Pads and Hazelets Skin Care Pads with Aloe. Not Tested On Animals Flushable Safe For Septic & Sewer Systems Natural Fragrance Dye-Free Hypo-Allergenic Uses: Hemorrhoids - T.N. Dickinson Hemorrhoidal Pads are extra-soft and allow for the gentlest possible treatment of tend see more...

• "Used these with my first child after I had an episiotomy." in 1 review
  • "These were a life saver for providing relief. " in 1 review
  • "I used it for a week after I gave birth and I was fine after that." in 1 review
Quinn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love these witch hazel pads and they are very affordable and you get a lot in a jar. They work just as well as the popular name brand but without the high price. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
This product is defentaly worth buying. While in the Hospital preparing to give birth my Dr. gave me these because I was complaning about my hemroid amoncts other thing and let me tell you, it works! It instantly realived the pain from my hemroid.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I ended up getting postnatal hemorrhoids and they drive me crazy at certain points of my life. My grandpa suggested these tuck pads and these witch hazels to help when they got really bad and while they were cool to the touch they did nothing to actually reduce the inflammation and problem. I would used these again after the first try.
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these faithfully post partum to help clean my stitches as recommended by a midwife. I believed the witch hazel helped to heal my stitches faster and eased the pain and discomfort. Witch hazel is known for aidung in tighteni g vaginal walls, so definetely a plus post partum. Affordable- about $4 a container. The pads are usually soaked with solution and not halfway dry like other brands.
Michelle C.
Logan, UT
I had heard of the fabled powers of witch hazel, so when I packed my first delivery bag, I packed in some of those pads. I delivered a large baby, and unfortunately suffered a third degree tear AND episiotomy (sp?). These pads were such a relief as I was healing. I would tuck a few in my pad and instant cooling and pain relief was had!
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I gave birth to a relatively big baby and had a small tear. The nurses recommended this and sent me home with a bottle. This really helped cool down the area and help me heal faster. I used to apply with a cotton pad and instantly relieved pain and irritation. I used it for a week after I gave birth and I was fine after that.
Sarah L.
Mc Dermott, OH
These are a must if you have any tearing! I didn't use these for hemorrhroids, but I used them because I had a tear. They actually have almost a tingle/numbing sensation to them. They also helped the soreness leave well before I expected it to. (my mom always swore that witch hazel took the soreness out of bruises when I was a kid)
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I got these after I had my baby. They were so reliving! I don't know if these had anything to do with this, but I didn't have any infections after delivery. I'm sure they didn't hurt though. I just lined my pad with them.
Jaimie K.
Ahhhhh! A must-have LIFE SAVER for post partum! These were my saving grace with post partum hemmeroids and also cleansing the area withe stitches and such. The only downside is that the container is so small, I feel like i went through about 5 of these after having my baby.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never needed these during pregnancy, but after, they were AMAZING-both on my hemorrhoids and episiotomy/tear. They help so much in relieving the pain and allowed me to heal without being completely miserable.