BY T.N. DICKINSON #36 in Toners & Astringents

The only 100% natural astringent that effectively cleanses, soothes and treats everyday skin irritations, without overdrying or leaving behind irritating residue.

• Gentle enough for daily use on face & body to relieve oily, irritated, red, damaged and blemished skin
  • Effective enough to cleanse and soothe minor skin conditions and treat everyday skin irritations
  • Contains no artificial fragrances or dyes
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Will not overdry skin like alcohol and salicylic acid
  • Will not leave behind irritating residue
  • Family trusted since 1866

• T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent Does anyone use w...1 Answers
  • Who else uses T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent to...4 Answers
  • Is this good for oily/spot prone skin? And how do you per...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I don't have acne prone skin but I needed a toner that I felt really cleaned my pores and this stuff dies its job!" in 3 reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Love, love, love this toner! It's so gentle, yet very effective in calming skin down, reducing pore size, and minimizing/reducing breakouts without drying the skin out at all. I use this as my toner in the morning and use my alba botanics astringent at night because I like something stronger at night. Sometimes when my skin is freaking out and is super dry i'll use this as my toner at night instead since it calms the skin down and doesn't dry it out. This is the best brand of witch hazel you can get; it's just 100% witch hazel: no added fragrance, no alcohol, no aloe, no rose, no nothing. Just witch hazel, which is surprisingly hard to find. I've tried other brands of witch hazel and they broke me out and did nothing for my skin; I checked the ingredients and there were too many to count. If you want a great witch hazel to use as toner, look no further! This stuff is great and insanely affordable and easy to find.
Marissa A.
In search for my “perfect” skin care routine, I stumbled across the use of witch hazel to help with skin issues. This particular brand/ingredients were harsh to my face, stripping it of necessary and natural oils. The product left my face feeling bare and dry - not a very satisfying feeling. The Witch Hazel irritated existing pimples or upcoming outbreaks that I had on my face. Although the Witch Hazel did pick up excess dirt that was hiding on my face and in my pores, it was not worth the effects of stinging, itching, and drying. Perhaps this product would have been better used for spot treating certain problem areas on the face - but there are likely Witch Hazel products that exist that are less harsh on your face than this one.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I remember watching my mom use this on her face while I was growing up, and eventually used it sometimes myself while I was a teenager...but over the years I forgot all about it. It wasn't until a few years ago, when I was battling red, dry and flakey sensitive facial skin, and trying out all sorts of cleansers and creams etc., that I remembered the wonderful effects of witch hazel. I am so glad I remembered! Ever since i switched back to witch hazel, my skin has been clear and balanced and healthier. I love that is an all natural astringent and anti-inflammatory! It is soo soothing and gentle and refreshing. It cleanses and tones and it is gentle enough to use all over. Highly recommended!
Destiny D.
New york
this product works so well on acne , it does its job when it comes to removing dark spots from the face and stubborn marks that you just can't seem to break , this is aa very gentle and soothing product there is no need for improvement for something that is so perfect and all you need is a sponge and some witch hazel and all your incorrections will be corrected in absolutely no time at all , i love this and have personally been using this for a while and i recommend this to anyone who has been struggling to remove marks from their faces. another good tip is this product not only works well on the face but on other parts of your body too.
𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 G.
Florence AL
Even though I hear really good things about it it did just not work for me. Its suppose to remove dirt from face and good to use as a toner and it’s affordable. But It made my skin break out i woke up with new pimples everyday and it did irritate my face after using it every night and morning the smell is very strong as well. I didn’t know what was causing my breakouts until I stopped using it my skin calmed down. It might work for others but not for me. T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent
Imani B.
Philadelphia
My skin care routine consists of washing my face with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for normal to oily skin, followed by an application of T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent to close my pores and cleanse my skin, and lastly I moisturize with the Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer that is oil free and is a proactive measure against acne. I’ve been using this method for four years now and I have maintained clear skin. If you have combination/oily skin I would definitely recommend.
Syra P.
Witch hazel saved my life! This product is amazing it’s helps with so many things such as oily skin, blemishes, and irritation. I love this product because I have sensitive skin so i have to be really careful on what I apply on my face. I apply witch hazel every morning and night because how amazing the results are it never dries out my face and never leave me hanging. When I feel pimples forming or if my skin get itchy I just apply a small amount on a cotton ball and this product helps remover or minimize it. My face breaks out a lot with small pimples and turns my face all red and with this product it helps to clear it up! The only downside is the smell, it took a month to get used to it’s definitely not pleasant. But other than that it’s great.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
I really don’t recommend using this as your witch hazel product. I, like everyone else, was incredibly excited to try witch hazel on my skin and see the results I have seen people raving about - glowing in, acne reduction, smoothing properties etc. HOWEVER, when I started using this (mildly, twice a day, as a toner, and only over my blemishes), I noticed that everyday I woke up with new tiny red bumps on my face. While some of my acne has definitely diminished, a lot of other acne has cropped up. What I THINK is happening, is that while the witch hazel is doing its job, the 14% alcohol in this solution is counteracting the benefits of the witch hazel. What I would recommend is switching to something like Thayer’s Alcohol Free witch hazel (I have yet to try) or something different entirely like Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Oil Pads.
Doris B.
I am such a fan of Dickenson's Witch Hazel. I have been using it for years. I have very sensitive skin and I tend to break out rashes and hives due to allergies and another health condition.  Witch hazel does wonder for soothing the skin irritations quickly. I also use daily as a facial toner. Dickenson's is so gentle it doesn't dry my skin out. Witch hazel is great for many other skin irritations such as paper cuts, bug bites, and blemishes. I also use it for make-up removal.  Another option is to put cotton make-up  remover pads in a small container and soak them with witch hazel. I place the container in the refrigerator to keep them cool. You can cut the pads in half to fit underneath your eyes to soothe  under eye bags or  leave them whole to freshen up on a hot day.
Destinee G.
Normal
I recently have used this product and I love it. Prior to using T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent I used the Seabreeze Astringent available for purchase at Walmart. Even after using Seabreeze my skin still had toxins leading me to think my facial cleanser was not strong enough but T.N. Witch Hazel is gentle and removes a sufficient amount of dirt and oil from the skin with just one use.
Alondra L.
Is it okay to use on sensitive skin?
Latoya W.
Do you use Witch Hazel in the morning or at night?
kelly p.
I just got this from walgreens because it was on sale. Does it help with acne scars?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work the same way as DICKINSONS Original witch hazel? or much better?
Elyse A.
SPARTA, MI
I use this on my face twice a day as a toner to help combat oiliness. What else does this work well for?