BY T.N. DICKINSON

The only 100% natural astringent that effectively cleanses, soothes and treats everyday skin irritations, without overdrying or leaving behind irritating residue.

• Gentle enough for daily use on face & body to relieve oily, irritated, red, damaged and blemished skin
  • Effective enough to cleanse and soothe minor skin conditions and treat everyday skin irritations
  • Contains no artificial fragrances or dyes
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Will not overdry skin like alcohol and salicylic acid
  • Will not leave behind irritating residue
  • Family trusted since 1866

• T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent Does anyone use w...1 Answers
  • Who else uses T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent to...4 Answers
  • Is it okay to use on sensitive skin? 9 Answers
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent
  • "I don't have acne prone skin but I needed a toner that I felt really cleaned my pores and this stuff dies its job!" in 3 reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Love, love, love this toner! It's so gentle, yet very effective in calming skin down, reducing pore size, and minimizing/reducing breakouts without drying the skin out at all. I use this as my toner in the morning and use my alba botanics astringent at night because I like something stronger at night. Sometimes when my skin is freaking out and is super dry i'll use this as my toner at night instead since it calms the skin down and doesn't dry it out. This is the best brand of witch hazel you can get; it's just 100% witch hazel: no added fragrance, no alcohol, no aloe, no rose, no nothing. Just witch hazel, which is surprisingly hard to find. I've tried other brands of witch hazel and they broke me out and did nothing for my skin; I checked the ingredients and there were too many to count. If you want a great witch hazel to use as toner, look no further! This stuff is great and insanely affordable and easy to find.
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
I remember watching my mom use this on her face while I was growing up, and eventually used it sometimes myself while I was a teenager...but over the years I forgot all about it. It wasn't until a few years ago, when I was battling red, dry and flakey sensitive facial skin, and trying out all sorts of cleansers and creams etc., that I remembered the wonderful effects of witch hazel. I am so glad I remembered! Ever since i switched back to witch hazel, my skin has been clear and balanced and healthier. I love that is an all natural astringent and anti-inflammatory! It is soo soothing and gentle and refreshing. It cleanses and tones and it is gentle enough to use all over. Highly recommended!
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
I have combo skin oily and dry bust mostly oily. I have used other brands like Thayers but I felt like it wasn’t doing much and maybe even creating texture. Since I have acne prone there are some things that irritate my skin and create bumps. Thayers has great reviews but too many ingredients. Then I tried this one and the smell isn’t amazing it’s whatever but it was to the T, just witch hazel. It is a little drying in my opinion so I don’t use it every night. Every other night when I feel like I need that extra cleanse since I’m double cleansing already I don’t want to strip myself so much or when I feel my skin is irritated I use this. It helps with irritation and swelling on bumps I may have. I use to use it everyday and I would get little itty bitty bumps and realized I was doing it too much once I slowed down my face feels better. I do recommend this over Thayers for sure but don’t use this around eyes it’s no good. Research says using which hazel is bad for the long run. Not sure but that’s why I use every other day maybe every two days. 🤷🏻‍♀️
M A.
In search for my “perfect” skin care routine, I stumbled across the use of witch hazel to help with skin issues. This particular brand/ingredients were harsh to my face, stripping it of necessary and natural oils. The product left my face feeling bare and dry - not a very satisfying feeling. The Witch Hazel irritated existing pimples or upcoming outbreaks that I had on my face. Although the Witch Hazel did pick up excess dirt that was hiding on my face and in my pores, it was not worth the effects of stinging, itching, and drying. Perhaps this product would have been better used for spot treating certain problem areas on the face - but there are likely Witch Hazel products that exist that are less harsh on your face than this one.
Amber B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Purchased at: Target
I’m honestly obsessed with this product! It’s super gentle, but makes my skin feel so smooth after. I originally heard about using witch hazel as a toner but it’s helped close my pores, acne spots, and even reduced a lot of redness. I feel like my skin is difficult to use certain products because it’s very combination but it helps with my oily skin spots and doesn’t totally dry out where I’m normally dry. Only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell.. would buy again but maybe in a different scent.
Malika S.
New York , NY
I really don’t recommend using this as your witch hazel product. I, like everyone else, was incredibly excited to try witch hazel on my skin and see the results I have seen people raving about - glowing in, acne reduction, smoothing properties etc. HOWEVER, when I started using this (mildly, twice a day, as a toner, and only over my blemishes), I noticed that everyday I woke up with new tiny red bumps on my face. While some of my acne has definitely diminished, a lot of other acne has cropped up. What I THINK is happening, is that while the witch hazel is doing its job, the 14% alcohol in this solution is counteracting the benefits of the witch hazel. What I would recommend is switching to something like Thayer’s Alcohol Free witch hazel (I have yet to try) or something different entirely like Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Oil Pads.
Desiree S.
Works wonders for my skin!!! I'll put this on at night with a fresh breakout and in the morning it's drastically decreased. I rarely have pimples that get to be full size anymore. This toner thoroughly cleanes the skin. It gets left over makeup I didn't know was still there off. On the day's I don't wear makeup it gets dirt and oul from the day off really good as well. Definitely recommend!!
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Since I started high school I had started to get acne mainly on my forehead and cheeks. But I scrolled through the internet and found out about this product. Previously I had multiple dark spots all over my face from picking at pimples and breakouts on my face. Now majority of the dark spots/bumps are gone and I still have a few dark spots on one cheek but it suprisingly cleared everything up.
Zoe M.
Chambersburg, PA
My favorite way to take off makeup! Amazingly gentle on skin and every bit as good as I expected it to be. This is one of my holy grail skincare products and I’ve gone through 4 bottles by now! Not to mention the smell is AMAZING!!! Highly recommended to anyone with sensitive skin.
Mariel S.
I never understood how necessary toners are until I tried this one. I have been using it for almost a year and my face doesn't turn easily red anymore and I have little to no breakouts anymore. I like how clean my face feels. Unfortunately I've only found this guy at Walmart and I don't have any close by, so whenever I get to go to a Walmart I stock up.
Alondra L.
Is it okay to use on sensitive skin?
Latoya W.
Do you use Witch Hazel in the morning or at night?
kelly p.
I just got this from walgreens because it was on sale. Does it help with acne scars?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work the same way as DICKINSONS Original witch hazel? or much better?
Maychell A.
Who else uses T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent to tone with after washing their face?

Amazon