BY T.N. DICKINSON #37 in Toners & Astringents

The only 100% natural astringent that effectively cleanses, soothes and treats everyday skin irritations, without overdrying or leaving behind irritating residue.

• Gentle enough for daily use on face & body to relieve oily, irritated, red, damaged and blemished skin
  • Effective enough to cleanse and soothe minor skin conditions and treat everyday skin irritations
  • Contains no artificial fragrances or dyes
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Will not overdry skin like alcohol and salicylic acid
  • Will not leave behind irritating residue
  • Family trusted since 1866

• Who else uses T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent to tone wi...4 Answers
  • Is this too harsh for dry skin as a toner?3 Answers
  • What exactly is witch hazel for? Is it beauty related?3 Answers
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent
  • "I don't have acne prone skin but I needed a toner that I felt really cleaned my pores and this stuff dies its job!" in 3 reviews
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I remember watching my mom use this on her face while I was growing up, and eventually used it sometimes myself while I was a teenager...but over the years I forgot all about it. It wasn't until a few years ago, when I was battling red, dry and flakey sensitive facial skin, and trying out all sorts of cleansers and creams etc., that I remembered the wonderful effects of witch hazel. I am so glad I remembered! Ever since i switched back to witch hazel, my skin has been clear and balanced and healthier. I love that is an all natural astringent and anti-inflammatory! It is soo soothing and gentle and refreshing. It cleanses and tones and it is gentle enough to use all over. Highly recommended!
Hailey D.
Witch Hazel works wonders from everything from toner, to cleaning your skin, and to helping irritated sensitive skin. I love it, and it’s basically Jesus tears as it works so well. It helps clear up my acne and scarring and even helps with dark spots on other parts of my body. I 10/10 recommend as its great for every skin type except sometimes it’s a bit drying. I use it every day and my skin looks so moisturized and clean.
Syra P.
Witch hazel saved my life! This product is amazing it’s helps with so many things such as oily skin, blemishes, and irritation. I love this product because I have sensitive skin so i have to be really careful on what I apply on my face. I apply witch hazel every morning and night because how amazing the results are it never dries out my face and never leave me hanging. When I feel pimples forming or if my skin get itchy I just apply a small amount on a cotton ball and this product helps remover or minimize it. My face breaks out a lot with small pimples and turns my face all red and with this product it helps to clear it up! The only downside is the smell, it took a month to get used to it’s definitely not pleasant. But other than that it’s great.
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
I will refer anyone who has problems with oily skin, breakouts or acne to use witch hazel. This is definitely a product worth using everyday. I started my journey of using this product 2 years ago. It has made the biggest difference in the appearance of my dark spots and also cleans my face without leaving it dry. I have oily skin and using this product has changed that. I use it twice or three times a day depending on the season. I don't have to use it as much in the winter as I do in the summer but regardless it works. I barely get breakouts and once I clean my face every-night, it dries up any pimples or whiteheads that wants to embarrass me. I also use another product that has witch hazel and tea tree to wash my face which in combination works well.
Whitney H.
Baton Rouge, LA
So far so good. Saw great reviews on this product so I purchased it from my local Walmart. It was around 6-7 dollars. Pairing it in my skin care routine, I can see a difference in my skin. I don’t use it everyday, but it still works. I use it right before my moisturizer. I’ll be able to do a more in depth review later, but it is working.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
I am in love with Witch Hazel it is a great product for my skin and I purchased it from Walmart. I use this product twice a day along with my face wash and my skin feels so smooth and has a natural glow now. I suggest this to others and I suggest to look up videos on YouTube to see how others use this product as I did.
Lisa G.
This is definitely a good cleanser! I use it in place of a cleanser sometimes because pure witch hazel is great for acne!
Just be wary of the label “100% natural” because that doesn’t mean 100% witch hazel. For the price (I paid $3.99 for a 16oz bottle) I don’t think the alcohol is too bad but alcohol isn’t good for your skin, especially dry skin so maybe splurge for a more expensive one without the filler if that’s a concern for you.
Kyra S.
This product cleared my skin up within DAYS! I suffered from a rash and redness all over my chin, and it was completely gone after just a few uses of this toner. I use it after I wash my face and before I moisturize. It makes your skin feel so clean and refreshed. I highly recommend witch hazel!
isabella N.
Norman, OK
I've been using witch hazle for a little over a year now. I use it for my hair and skin. If your looking for softer or shiny hair this is deffintly for you. If your looking for something to help clear up your skin or bumps, redness, marks, or scars I highly recommend this for you!!
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
This stuff is amazing! Not only helps with blemishes but great to remove makeup. Also helps dry out wounds. I have been buying and using this for the last two years religiously! Great price. Good packaging.
Alondra L.
Is it okay to use on sensitive skin?
Latoya W.
Do you use Witch Hazel in the morning or at night?
kelly p.
I just got this from walgreens because it was on sale. Does it help with acne scars?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work the same way as DICKINSONS Original witch hazel? or much better?
Kaitlyn F.
Harrisburg, PA
I heard this works for acne scars.. is that true?