Tmobile G2x Phone

BY TMOBILE

Tmobile G2x Phone
  • "the app store is so so, nothing compared to apple or android stores but that's alright." in 1 review
  • "I love the screen size on it and that it had a flash." in 1 review
  • "this phone is amazing i had it for an entire year im clumsy and i dropped it a lot never broke its a good phone " in 1 review
  • "It worked well for two months then out of nowhere it began restarting on its own several times a day." in 1 review
Asia S.
Austell, GA
With this phone, I enjoyed it. I love the screen size on it and that it had a flash. The majority of Tmobile phones do not offer a flash so I really enjoyed that. I also love the size of it. I don't carry a purse or big clip on case so the fact that it fits my pockets is wonderful. The internet speed is great on it and I love that it has room for all of my applications. But as all smart phones battery life tends to be an issue. I suggest getting an extended batter or having a spare battery as car chargers and keeping the phone on a charger for an extensive amount of time can drain and kill the battery.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
This is the WORST phone I've ever had. It worked well for two months then out of nowhere it began restarting on its own several times a day. Once this started, the processing began to slow - I keyed in texts faster than my phone could write them out, apps would take forever to open (then crash when they did), service cut in and out for no reason... I had this phone for no more than three months before I demanded that TMobile replace it. My entire time with TMobile, I only had Samsung phones -- that's what I get for switching.
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
I don't own this phone, I'm a actual IPhone user but my best friend has this phone and she loves it. You can play movies, and get apps easily. its a pretty cool phone to play with. pretty study as well. If your looking for a non-iphone this would be a good phone.
Kyra B.
Big Bear City, CA
So I don't have this phone but one of my good friends does. the app store is so so, nothing compared to apple or android stores but that's alright. the resolution is great, pretty fast, and easy to navigate
rosa u.
Lol I still have this phone... hahaha I know its old but its hard for me to let go I just love it ive had other phones but the quality in the camera is just perfect
Tammy H.
Everett, WA
I really like this phone, the clarity on calls is great, I listen to music when I am on my bus ride home from work, and it sounds good too. Takes great pictures too.
Jade F.
W Valley City, UT
I had this phone before I upgraded. I was satisfied with it. I hate T-Mobile but the phone itself worked great. Easy to use.
Alecia E.
Blountstown, Fl
This is one of the best phones ive used!! Its very fast and the camera is very good better then most phone cameras I used
haneen m.
This phone is amazing i had it for an entire year I'm clumsy and i dropped it a lot never broke its a good phone
Christine H.
Ypsilanti, MI
This was a very good phone, very durable even when dropped. Large screen, acurrate touchscreen, easy to operate
Abderahmane M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello The shape of the phone wonderful, increasing the spread of this work suggested that a review of