BeautyHairHair AccessoriesTMISHION
Flexible Velvet Headband Fasten Wig Grip Scarf Hair Band, Black

TMISHION Flexible Velvet Headband Fasten Wig Grip Scarf Hair Band, Black

by TMISHION

Description:This hair band is made of velvet fabric, which makes it comfortable and beautiful. The length of this hair band is 20.7inch and it is adjustable, can meet better your need. Can be used to fasten your wig and prevent it fall down, and keep...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TMISHION Flexible Velvet Headband Fasten Wig Grip Scarf Hair Band, Black!
DeCaria D.
N Little Rock, AR
This thing is literally a life saver! If you aren’t good at gluing down wigs or if you’re just in a rush and have to move fast, this thing will keep you covered. I bought one at my local beauty supply store for $1.50 and wore this along with my wig to our state fair and it didn’t move a bit! I was on rides that went upside down and everything! 10/10!!!

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
TMISHION Flexible Velvet Headband Fasten Wig Grip Scarf Hair Band, Black uploaded by Cynthia  A.