Add a Photo

#446 in Children's Bath
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

I used this on my son when he was younger and loved the way it smelled. I found it at dollar tree so it was cheap and affordable and got the job done. My son watched scooby doo so he was happy to use this product.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.

These are something that I remember using when I was younger. I remember absolutely loving them. My little brother and sister use them now and they love them just as much as I did.
Joy F.
Joy F.

Great for kids!! Body wash & shampoo all in one. Doesn't leave residue in the tub either. That's a major deal for me as a mother of 5. I don't have time to scrub tubs every night.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Streator, IL

This always smells good. Like berries and my kids love it because Scooby is on the bottle. I usually find it at the dollar store so the price is always right!
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
boise, ID

It has a strong berry scent; I am not a fan of the smell, but my son likes it. plus it has Scooby doo on it. I get this at the dollar store all the time.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Picayune, MS

This right here is great for kids. It's all in one shampoo and body wash combined. They come out of the shower smelling so good as well!
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Lavonia, GA

My daughter loves Scobby and this body wash! The berry scent is great ! A good value for a good product
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

Aw man... This takes me back! My mom used to use this on me all the time when I was little. It was great and smelled nice.
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX

Cant go wrong with scooby dooby doo my son love scooby doo so i know he would love this.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

If you use this please tell me if you like this product

Join Now