TL Care 100% Organic Washable Reusable Soft Absorbent Cotton Nursing Pads 6 pack

BY BRAND NEW

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Each organic cotton nursing pad is constructed from 5 layers of 100% organic cotton that is ecologically produced and healthier for you, your baby, and the environment. The 4.5" wide pads are soft and breathable against the skin without sacrificing... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
My son was a preemie and I had to strictly pump for him for the first year as he never quite got the hang of breastfeeding. These pads were AMAZING! I bought reusable pads as a suggestion of my sister; boy was she right! I had to use a disposable pad when I forget these in a rush to get to work...my nipples felt like they were ready to fall off...I would have been better without any pads. The organic cotton, reusable pads are soft and comfortable. I recommend these to all of my pregnant and/or nursing friends!