Tko Sports TKO 9-ft. Jump Rope with Soft-Grip Handles uploaded by Anahi A.Tko Sports TKO 9-ft. Jump Rope with Soft-Grip Handles uploaded by Maria R.

BY TKO SPORTS

The TKO 9 ft. foot Jump Rope with Soft Grip Handles will be whizzing around as you jump rope like a pro. This jump rope designed to get the most out of your workout. Additional Information Durable plastic construction Comfy, soft-grip handles Precision ball bearings for an easy swing Easy to transport Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for details About TKO TKO's mission is to manufacture and design innovative fitness and boxing equipment to promote wellness and a healthy lifestyle. Founded in 1996, TKO has become a leading provider of products for elite boxing events, including the National Golden Gloves competition and the International Female Boxing Association. TKO is committed to bringing you fitness products that will provide you years of value and enjoyment. see more...

Tko Sports TKO 9-ft. Jump Rope with Soft-Grip Handles
I love these jump ropes, I use them a lot for my workouts. I love that they help you with your cardio. The fact that it’s a rubber rope is great because it’s durable and last long. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to incorporate rope cardio into their workouts.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
again i use this outside when im with my dog. a great workout for my legs. sometimes ill do it myself and sometimes i grab someone in the family to hold one end and the other on the other end so i can jump in between
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Our family which includes my three awesome teens and I are really working on our fitness and getting into shape. We've tried many different jump ropes because of the different in heights and weight of us all. This is a great one!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Lightweight, easy to carry and the handles don't slip from your hands. You have to size it because it's long. Easy to do, remove cap, and lengthen to under your arm area, secure and cap again. It's great for indoors and out and fun to use.