TJ Maxx

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
You can find a lot of great deals here, finds depend on what location you’re at though. In a nicer part of town that’s when the luxury shoes, bags, clothing and beauty products come out, most other TJ Maxxs I’ve found have many slightly popular to popular products and brands. There are a few though that have shelves full of just off-brand junk products. I always check that my products haven’t been opened before checking out because that is something people like to do.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It's my absolute favourite one so shop for homeware and clothes. Honestly it's a bargain shop with huge discounts and deals, especially in their homeware section. I've bought gardening stuff and garden decor from them such has an impressive quality. During my sisters wedding most of her new home stuff was bought from there.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
TJ Maxx is always fun. You can find great deals on quality brands, like a full sized Michael Kors leather handbag for $125.00. Any skin care or hair care you may be looking for will be there in some form, and rows and rows of different clothing options? I could stay there all day. Even got my dog’s bed from TJ Maxx.